Item Description: ATT note 3 black
Price: $450
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Locked
Condition: perfect
Includes: All items that come in the box including the box
Item Location: Atlanta GA
Shipping Details: USPS with delivery confirmation
Payment Options: Paypal
Additional Info: This phone is less than a month old and has had a screen protector since day 1. Completely stock with no contract. Would like to ship as soon as my nexus 5 arrives

Last edited:

Phalgun Gujjar

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
The front camera of the phone is not working. I never had the chance to use it till now but on Friday i had to get on a video call and then noticed it. I took it to samsung service and they say the cemra is defective.

TroyBoy30

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
it worked when i had it. I used it several times for pics as well as skype calls. obviously i have no idea what you have done with the phone in the 2 weeks you have had it. i will not send you a partial refund on something you simply say doesnt work or could have broken yourself. if they say it is defective then you should have no problem getting them to swap the device for you.

Send it back to me. Once I verify that that camera does not work, I will get you a new in the box device from AT&T

Last edited:

nkd

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
If you are in the u.s and you have ATT warranty center around you and phone is clean ESN and still under a year from a purchase date. They should just replace the device for you there without asking many questions. If they don't have any in stock they will order one for you. This shouldnt be a big issue at all.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

TroyBoy30

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
he has already escalated the case with paypal and has ignored any attempt by me to contact him. I guess we will see what happens. he was originally requesting a $160 refund, now hes only asking for $60

Phalgun Gujjar

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I reduced the refund demand since I found replacement camera available on eBay for abt 20$. I just added the approx service cost and put in $60

Sent using Tapatalk

Phalgun Gujjar

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm no longer in the states. I'm on a long term project outside. So no warranty cover. The seller asked me to ship it back to him which is a fair option. However since I'm out of country shipping will be very expensive. If seller will bear the shipping cost I will gladly send it back.

Sent using Tapatalk

TroyBoy30

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
i offered that out of good faith. the camera worked when i sent it to you. you had 2 weeks to test it. i will not pay for your damage.

TroyBoy30

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
i gotta ask. are you sure its broken? you said you tried a video call. how about simply going into the camera and swapping it to the front camera? i took several pics using the front camera in the 2 weeks i had it. I'm not responsible for damage during shipping or in the over 2 weeks you have had it. when you get back to the states simply send it back or go get it replaced if its actually broken.

Phalgun Gujjar

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm sure it's broken. I can send you a video clipping which shows it is. As mentioned earlier, I'm on a long term project 3-6 months. That's why I would prefer to repair it here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Phalgun Gujjar

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
The front camera doesn't work in the camera app nor in any other app. I tried re-setting the phone too but it made no difference.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87