VZW HTC One, as new

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I got this as a replacement for my wife and she did not use it - she decided to keep her dumb phone. I peeled the film off, loaded some apps and put it away. So what you have here is a phone that works, is new for all intents and purposes, but for a lot less money than you'd pay otherwise. All the accessories are still in their sealed wraps. I am asking $450 shipped via UPS.

Attachments

• one.jpg
    one.jpg
    266.3 KB · Views: 53

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Responses to questions and posts; I bought it January 8th from Amazon. It sat in the box for about a week. Yes, I am awesome, thanks :) I've been informed these are going for $400 on Swappa, but my feeling is those are genuinely used phones. This one, while it has been set up, has not been used for more than long enough to send one text. I do not know how the camera is - I haven't used it. I assume it's as good as they usually are. The phone physically is pristine.

I don't know what else I can tell you. I may flex somewhat on price if you are really nice about asking and not excessive, but be aware I'm not going to bend much. If you want a newer phone, you will have to go to Amazon and pay $539.99 plus shipping, which is what this one cost me.

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Oh come ON. $400, shipped, for an HTC One that was used to send a single text then put away? Really? And it's not sold? Buy it! You know you want to.

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I don't know what the problem is with this listing, but the phone is withdrawn. It's too nice to nearly give away, which is what I'm doing here. Admin, please delete or archive, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance