Black 16gb Sprint iPhone 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

mynameis

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys and gals,

I have a 16gb iPhone 5 for sale. Threw this up over on imore as I'm sure I'll get more bites for it there because its an apple product, but I thought I would tell you guys about it as well because some might be interested.

Price: 175 obo. Also up for trades.
Condition: 7-7.5/10 It does have some minor everyday wear and tear. Had it for about 6 or 7 months and there were times that I didn't have a case on it. There is also about two little chips on the corner, but doesn't do anything with to the actual performance of the phone. If you throw on any case, you'll see none of the marks. The blue rubber case I'm throwing in does the job nicely.
Payment Method: I've never sold anything to anyone over AC before so I'm just going to say Pay Pal because that seems to be the popular way around here on the forums. Am I correct? If there is any other easier and maybe safer way, let me know guys. I would appreciate that.

Just really selling this because I picked up a Moto X and don't have much need for it. I'm also up for trades as I said earlier. I've really been wanting to pick up the new Nexus 7. So if anyone has one, I would trade the iPhone and some cash or some other payment method.

So just let me know guys!

uploadfromtaptalk1392576051421.jpguploadfromtaptalk1392576095610.jpguploadfromtaptalk1392576109420.jpguploadfromtaptalk1392576195960.jpguploadfromtaptalk1392576051421.jpg

Here are some pictures. You'll notice the couple chips on the corners.

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

mynameis

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I wish I could, but there is no warranty. :/ Just the phone on sprint service and the charger. That's why I'm letting it go for 175.

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.