DROID X + Silicone case GREAT coniditon

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemcoe9

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Item Description : Droid X
Price : $440 or best offer
Condition : Excellent, no scratches, kept in silicone case.
Includes : Phone and battery, OEM charger, USB cable, 16GB OEM microSD card
Item Location : Atlanta, Georgia
Shipping Details : Let's talk
Payment Options : Paypal preferred
Contact Info : PM, e-mail david@lemcoe.com
Additional Info: Comes with 2.2. If you want anything else, or something special done, just ask!

This phone has zero scratches anywhere and comes with the Verizon-sold silicone case ($15). The OEM, modular charger and micro-USB cable will come with it.

Thanks for viewing,

David

Last edited:

lemcoe9

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
No trades, unless it happens to be a perfect condition Blackberry 9650, in which case it would be great.

Also, BUMP!

D2TSHR1439

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I have a like new 9650 (actually my nephew does). He would love an X. Only issue is he only has that phone. I have a lot of feed back on CB if you are interesting in working a trade.

Thanks Nick

lemcoe9

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
When you say like new, do you mean like, PERFECT? Also, how old is the phone?

I'm a member on CB forums, but I don't have enough posts to start a thread on the marketplace there. Any ideas?

David

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I get that a lot, Mr. Admin.

My main reason for leaving is the keyboard. If I could have an X with a Blackberry 9650 keyboard, I would never need another phone (until of course the next one came out :)).

Lol, I hear you. Maybe you'll like the Merge. Looks like a sweet device. Of course, it's a slide out, and that's a turn off for some people.

Best of luck selling your X.

zero157h7

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Not to divert away from this forum but I saw a guy on hofo that was looking to trade that very blackberry for an x.

Status
Not open for further replies.