Wtt: ATT iPhone 5s 32gb gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Photon4glover

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Item Description: ATT iPhone 5s gold 32gb very good condition, might include red apple leather case if you include a nice case, has screen protectors front and back. Phone is only 3 weeks old, includes original box and charger.

Price: $650 or trade for the following att phones and the phones must be white: note 3, s4+gear or cash, g2+cash! or maybe 32gb moto x+cash

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: locked to att

Condition: Mint, no scratches, scuffs, or marks

Includes: Box, charger, usb cable, and manuals

Item Location: Columbus, Ohio

Shipping Details: USPS Priority

Payment Options: Paypal
a3aratez.jpg
eju9yha9.jpg
ujezasu9.jpg
7ezadyze.jpg
benavydy.jpg
a9avepeb.jpg
tuzymume.jpg
u6avyjyh.jpg
ubu9yju3.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
How much cash would you want on top of a 32 GB Moto X? And would you be okay with a Moto Maker version? It is dark purple back, black front, orange accents.

dasupaman23

Nov 24, 2008
Visit site
I can take some tomorrow. But I recently got this is a trade from Swappa (Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (AT&T) For Sale - ULU794 - $515 > Swappa) It comes with box, USB 3.0 OEM charger and charging brick, OEM S-view Flip cover, BodyGlove case, Leather Belt holster. I just ordered a qi wireless charging kit qi charging pad and receiver)and Spigen Steinheil ULTRA OLEOPHOBIC Screen Protector today. Both should be here early next week.

dasupaman23

Nov 24, 2008
Visit site
Ok and Just for the record, I'm Nick A in the Swappa comments. With a tons of feedback links under the same username. I am not in a rush to go back to the iPhone but do have a soft spot for the Gold iPhone.

And I suggest trying to get compare the different colors of the Note 3 in hand. The black back feels better imo.

Mrluky

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
i have a pristine white note 3 for t mobile, only had it two weeks, its two big for me. you have iphone 5s at&t. lets get them unlocked and do the trade

Mrluky

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
Or , i will get yours unlocked if you get mine unlocked. Bought mine two weeks ago right from t-mobile. 32gb, and couple of cases as well with glass screen protector already on. Box and all accessories , paperwork as well.

Photon4glover

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I can take some tomorrow. But I recently got this is a trade from Swappa (Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (AT&T) For Sale - ULU794 - $515 > Swappa) It comes with box, USB 3.0 OEM charger and charging brick, OEM S-view Flip cover, BodyGlove case, Leather Belt holster. I just ordered a qi wireless charging kit qi charging pad and receiver)and Spigen Steinheil ULTRA OLEOPHOBIC Screen Protector today. Both should be here early next week.

Got pics?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sanchitgrover

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
If you can get it unlocked. I will buy it.
I think att will not have any problem unlocking it since you already have it for 3 weeks . Please try once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX