AT&T Unlocked 32GB Black Samsung Galaxy S4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bl00dRunzC0ld

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Item Description: AT&T Black 32GB Galaxy S4 running 4.3, rooted, safestrap installed, carrier unlocked
Price: $350 gift or $365 goods
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked
Condition: I'd rate about a 6/10. The screen does have a few scratches that are hard to see when the screen is on and looking directly at it. The back plate has normal scratches and scuffs from everyday use. The camera lens is free and clear of any major scratches.
Includes: Box, charger, usb cable, and papers
Item Location: Spokane, WA
Shipping Details: USPS Priority with signature to confirmed address only
Payment Options: Paypal
Additional Info: This phone is in perfect working order. I have gotten speeds ranging from 7Mbps to 25Mbps down in my area, depending on signal strength and time of day. Replace the back plate and throw a screen protector on to cover the scratches and you'll have a nice phone. Only reason I'm looking to sell is because I got a Note 3.
Photos: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fogvfuklq5pmh6q/IzM52HZ5Ma
Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
re: AT&T Unlocked 32GB Black Samsung Galaxy S4

It is worth maybe $200-$250 and that in "Good Condition". Your nuts asking $350+

Bl00dRunzC0ld

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
re: AT&T Unlocked 32GB Black Samsung Galaxy S4

Okay thanks! I've been called worse than nuts plenty of times. All those mint condition 16gig ones selling for $200 over on Swappa, oh that's right, there are non selling for $200-250. Thanks for the input though. Duly noted and appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.