Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Assorted Lot of Nexus 7 2013 Offical Accessories - Includes Wireless Charger and More!!

Thread title: WTS: Assorted Lot of Nexus 7 2013 Offical Accessories - Includes Wireless Charger and More!!

Item Description: Up for sale is an assorted lot of Nexus 7 2013 Official Accessories. Included in the sale are the following: 1) One used but well taken care of Nexus branded wireless charger; 2) One unused Nexus 7 sleeve in black purchased from Google Play; 3) One unused Nexus 7 folio case in black purchased from Google Play; 4) One Poetic SlimLine case in black purchased from Amazon; 5) One used Poetic TPU case purchased from Amazon; 6) And a few Ringbo Rearth screen protectors purchased from Amazon.

Price: $115 OBO for the lot.

Carrier Locked or Unlocked: N/A

Condition: See description and pictures for item description information.

Includes: See description and pictures for item description information.

Item Location: Marion, IL

Shipping Details: I ship via USPS Priority Shipping with tracking information, which is included in the price.

Payment Options: PayPal or cash, if local.

Additional Info: I am a trusted member of this forum and have a ton of successful sales on Swappa under the name Andrew W. Please feel free to check out my feedback there.

Photos: Please see below.

Contact Info: Please PM or respond to this thread and I will respond as quickly as possible.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Assorted Lot of Nexus 7 2013 Offical Accessories - Includes Wireless Charger and More!!-img_20140512_103226.jpg   Assorted Lot of Nexus 7 2013 Offical Accessories - Includes Wireless Charger and More!!-img_20140512_103240.jpg   Assorted Lot of Nexus 7 2013 Offical Accessories - Includes Wireless Charger and More!!-img_20140512_103253.jpg   Assorted Lot of Nexus 7 2013 Offical Accessories - Includes Wireless Charger and More!!-img_20140512_103303.jpg   Assorted Lot of Nexus 7 2013 Offical Accessories - Includes Wireless Charger and More!!-img_20140512_103315.jpg  

Assorted Lot of Nexus 7 2013 Offical Accessories - Includes Wireless Charger and More!!-img_20140512_103324.jpg  
    Thanked by:

Default Re: Assorted Lot of Nexus 7 2013 Offical Accessories - Includes Wireless Charger and More!!

If you decide you're willing to sell individual pieces, I may be interested in the wireless charger.
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Assorted Lot of Nexus 7 2013 Offical Accessories - Includes Wireless Charger and More!!

I would like to get rid of everything at once. And am negotiable on the price. If they sit around a little while longer, I may be willing to piece it out.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Price lowered to $100 OBO.

I am interested in items 3 and 4, let me know if you want to split it. I guess this way jdevenburg gets the charger and I get the cases.

3) One unused Nexus 7 folio case in black purchased from Google Play;
    4) One Poetic SlimLine case in black purchased from Amazon
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by jdevenberg View Post
    If you decide you're willing to sell individual pieces, I may be interested in the wireless charger.
    Quote Originally Posted by worldspy99 View Post
    I am interested in items 3 and 4, let me know if you want to split it. I guess this way jdevenburg gets the charger and I get the cases.

3) One unused Nexus 7 folio case in black purchased from Google Play;
    4) One Poetic SlimLine case in black purchased from Amazon
    I like this idea. Maybe I could toss in some of the other items at the right price. If you guys want to shoot me some offers on these things, I'll see about getting something worked out.

Buying the Nexus 7 folio case, Poetic SlimLine case, Nexus 7 sleeve and screen protectors from Wildo6882. Once I have tracking and the goods, I will post back here. Thanks for the awesome deal!!
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Quote Originally Posted by worldspy99 View Post
    Buying the Nexus 7 folio case, Poetic SlimLine case, Nexus 7 sleeve and screen protectors from Wildo6882. Once I have tracking and the goods, I will post back here. Thanks for the awesome deal!!
    Just got the PayPal notice. I'll be shipping those out today and I'll update this thread. Thanks!

Looks like the only thing left is the Charger and the Poetic TPU case. Let me know if you're interested in those!
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Quote Originally Posted by jdevenberg View Post
    I sent you a PM about the charger. Let me know what you think.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Tracking sent for the first order. Still have the charger and TPU case.

The wireless charger is still up for grabs? Price?
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

Quote Originally Posted by Joneser2006 View Post
    The wireless charger is still up for grabs? Price?
    Yes it is. I'd like to get $35 to me. It's basically brand new, aside from fingerprints. It even has some of the plastic still on it.

I can vouch for Wildo, he's a great guy to deal with. For $35, consider sending as a gift. I bought a Nexus 7 LTE from Wildo by paypal gift.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildo6882 View Post
    Yes it is. I'd like to get $35 to me. It's basically brand new, aside from fingerprints. It even has some of the plastic still on it.
    Thanked by:
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  

Quote Originally Posted by radyoactive View Post
    I can vouch for Wildo, he's a great guy to deal with. For $35, consider sending as a gift. I bought a Nexus 7 LTE from Wildo by paypal gift.
    Thank you, sir. I try to stay as honest as possible on here and other sites. I tell people I'm trustworthy, but it's good to hear from other members. So thanks!
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

Close it up. I'm keeping the charger and last case. Thanks for the interest.

Thanks for all the cases and the screen protectors! Great price and awesome condition!