Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By pkcable
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    154 Global Posts

Default Mint Condition Oppo Find 7a Midnight with original accessories and Pre-order goodies

I have a mint condition Find 7a with all the original accessories, plus more. It comes with the OEM flip cover case, a 32GB micro SD card, and an extra battery. Was used for 2 weeks for testing/review. The screen is in perfect condition, and the only thing ive seen is what looks like a manufacturing incident on the removable backplate. It looks and feels like there is an extra hair of plastic coating on the back (will take close up picture so you can see). Its extremely small and only noticeable when looking for it. Screen has had the factory installed screen protector on the entire time and is just now starting to peel up in the corner. I also have another slim case in the mail and will add that as well. If the case shows up after the purchase I will ship it separately at no charge. It is rooted with TWRP 2.7 recovery. Works with AT&T or T-Mobile 2G/3G/4G. Any questions, please ask. I will be posting pictures later tonight.

I am asking $550
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Global Posts
    154 Global Posts

Default Re: Mint Condition Oppo Find 7a Midnight with original accessories and Pre-order goodies

Item Description: Oppo Find 7a 16GB Midnight
    Price: $550 shipped
    Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked
    Condition: Excellent
    Includes: Phone, Box, USB cable, Rapid Charge block, un-opened headphones, 32GB SD card, OEM flip cover case, extra battery, Slim case (once received in the mail)
    Shipping Details: Included, USPS
    Payment Options: PayPal only
    Additional Info:
    Photos: See below
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    154 Global Posts

Default Re: Mint Condition Oppo Find 7a Midnight with original accessories and Pre-order goodies

Mint Condition Oppo Find 7a Midnight with original accessories and Pre-order goodies-20140511_203511.jpgMint Condition Oppo Find 7a Midnight with original accessories and Pre-order goodies-20140511_203527.jpgMint Condition Oppo Find 7a Midnight with original accessories and Pre-order goodies-20140511_203640.jpgMint Condition Oppo Find 7a Midnight with original accessories and Pre-order goodies-20140511_203654.jpgMint Condition Oppo Find 7a Midnight with original accessories and Pre-order goodies-20140511_203704.jpgMint Condition Oppo Find 7a Midnight with original accessories and Pre-order goodies-20140511_203714.jpgMint Condition Oppo Find 7a Midnight with original accessories and Pre-order goodies-20140511_203731.jpgMint Condition Oppo Find 7a Midnight with original accessories and Pre-order goodies-20140511_203740.jpgMint Condition Oppo Find 7a Midnight with original accessories and Pre-order goodies-20140511_203846_hdr.jpg
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    154 Global Posts

Case arrived with screen protectorMint Condition Oppo Find 7a Midnight with original accessories and Pre-order goodies-img_20140514_162126.jpg
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    154 Global Posts

Price dropped! $540
    CrackBerrian

Global Posts
    34,671 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.0, iOS 5.1, BB10

I will trade you a Sony Xperia Z Ultra 6833 International Unlocked.

My feedback.....

http://forums.crackberry.com/buy-sel...sitive-448529/
    Rich C. (PKcable)

Visitor from CrackBerry.com!
    Septembersrain likes this.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Global Posts
    154 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pkcable View Post
    I will trade you a Sony Xperia Z Ultra 6833 International Unlocked.

My feedback.....

Feedback for pkcable - super positive - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    Really appreciate the offer, but I've already owned a Z1

Global Posts
    521 Global Posts

Hi Troy,
    A few of questions if you please, does this 7a have a problem with yellow tint on the screen, the imperfection on the back cover, is that a crack in the plastic, and which version Color OS is currently on it? Thank You.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Global Posts
    154 Global Posts

I was an avid reader of the OPPO forums and know what you mean about the yellow time. However, I never saw it on mine. I used it a lot in dark environments and never saw it. The cover imperfection I BELIEVE is just an imperfection. I never dropped it and every time I rub it, it feels like a bump. It is running Color OS 1.6 I believe.

Global Posts
    521 Global Posts

Thanks, any interest in a 1 Month old Red Nexus 5 32gb with a Nokia DT-900 Qi wireless charger and a Spigen Neo Hybrid matching case, and a little cash?

Mint Condition Oppo Find 7a Midnight with original accessories and Pre-order goodies-imag0093.jpgMint Condition Oppo Find 7a Midnight with original accessories and Pre-order goodies-imag0095.jpgMint Condition Oppo Find 7a Midnight with original accessories and Pre-order goodies-imag0104.jpgMint Condition Oppo Find 7a Midnight with original accessories and Pre-order goodies-imag0106.jpgMint Condition Oppo Find 7a Midnight with original accessories and Pre-order goodies-imag0133.jpgMint Condition Oppo Find 7a Midnight with original accessories and Pre-order goodies-imag0126.jpg
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

Global Posts
    154 Global Posts

Oh man! Haha, I would be very interested if I didn't JUST get one this week.

Global Posts
    521 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by troysyx View Post
    Oh man! Haha, I would be very interested if I didn't JUST get one this week.
    Thats cool, I have like $1,300 worth of phones on eBay auctions that end on Wednesday, I'll sell at least half of them, If it's still available then, I'll probably buy your Oppo.

Global Posts
    521 Global Posts

I forgot to make sure of something, This is a Model Number X9006 for the USA right?
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  

Global Posts
    154 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PAC757 View Post
    I forgot to make sure of something, This is a Model Number X9006 for the USA right?
    Yes, this is the US model. (Probably should have mentioned that)
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

Global Posts
    154 Global Posts

Hi Troy,
    A few of questions if you please, does this 7a have a problem with yellow tint on the screen, the imperfection on the back cover, is that a crack in the plastic, and which version Color OS is currently on it? Thank You.
    Hey PAC, I wanted to double check on the software version and turned the phone on. Its actually 1.2.0i. Its the latest one that they pushed out OTA. And good luck on your eBay sales!

Global Posts
    521 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by troysyx View Post
    Hey PAC, I wanted to double check on the software version and turned the phone on. Its actually 1.2.0i. Its the latest one that they pushed out OTA. And good luck on your eBay sales!
    Yes, Color OS ver. 1.2 is the factory, stable, version, Color OS 2.0 is a beta and a lot of people are having problems with it.
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #17  

Global Posts
    154 Global Posts

Yes, Color OS ver. 1.2 is the factory, stable, version, Color OS 2.0 is a beta and a lot of people are having problems with it.
    Exactly why it's not installed ��. I read to many things on the forums that people were having problems with on 2.0 beta
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #18  

Global Posts
    154 Global Posts

Price dropped to $530!!
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #19  

Global Posts
    154 Global Posts

Bump
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #20  

Global Posts
    154 Global Posts

Bump
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #21  

Global Posts
    154 Global Posts

Device sold, moderator please close.