HTC One (M8) ATT

Status
Not open for further replies.

boo516

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Anyone have an HTC One (M8) for sale? Moving from Windows Phone. Would like a newer condition. Don't care about color.

oditius

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
I'm considering selling my GPE M8. Not sure if that interests you at all.

I have a red Nokia Lumia 1520 (16GB AT&T) only has 1:07 minutes on it. Like new.... Also installed the WP8.1 Developers edition. If you are interested in trading the M8..

oditius

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Hijacking my purchase haha

Only if you didn't go through with it... ;) The Google Edition is a different phone from what you see in the store. Personally I like Blinkfeed and would root the phone to put it back on. But good luck with it. I love my 1520, but only want to play with the M8, I use to own the M7. (The Red 1520 is a spare, not the black 1520 I use all the time) I sent my Black one in to be repaired, but it was going to take a couple weeks, so I bought the Red one to use. But by the time I got it and set it up, my black one came back...

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Only if you didn't go through with it... ;) The Google Edition is a different phone from what you see in the store. Personally I like Blinkfeed and would root the phone to put it back on. But good luck with it. I love my 1520, but only want to play with the M8, I use to own the M7. (The Red 1520 is a spare, not the black 1520 I use all the time) I sent my Black one in to be repaired, but it was going to take a couple weeks, so I bought the Red one to use. But by the time I got it and set it up, my black one came back...

I won't be trading the M8. I'll only sell it. I have another Android phone that I'll gladly use, and have no need for the Windows phone.

boo516

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I won't be trading the M8. I'll only sell it. I have another Android phone that I'll gladly use, and have no need for the Windows phone.

Can I please see some photos of the device as well as everything that would be included? I'd love to buy it.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Can I please see some photos of the device as well as everything that would be included? I'd love to buy it.

Yeah, I'll get some pics this afternoon. I'll have to bring in my camera and get some taken. I'll either post them here or send them in a PM to you.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I'll get some pics this afternoon. I'll have to bring in my camera and get some taken. I'll either post them here or send them in a PM to you.

I failed you. I got busy at lunch and wasn't able to get my camera to work. I'll grab it tonight and throw it in my car so I can guarantee I'll get you some pics tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc