Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 29
Like Tree1Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    boo516's Avatar

    Posts
    20 Posts
    Global Posts
    251 Global Posts

    Default HTC One (M8) ATT

    Anyone have an HTC One (M8) for sale? Moving from Windows Phone. Would like a newer condition. Don't care about color.
  2. #2  
    wtupyo's Avatar

    Posts
    18 Posts
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts

    Default Re: HTC One (M8) ATT

    I'm currently selling my M8 on ebay w/ free shipping. It's for AT&T specifically with 2 cases. I need the money to help get a new car.

    HTC One M8 Latest Model 32GB Gunmetal Gray at T Smartphone | eBay
  3. #3  
    rav813's Avatar

    Posts
    15 Posts
    Global Posts
    590 Global Posts

    Default Re: HTC One (M8) ATT

    Will you be selling your WP device? If so which one is it

    Posted via Android Central App
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  
    boo516's Avatar

    Posts
    20 Posts
    Global Posts
    251 Global Posts

    Default Re: HTC One (M8) ATT

    Yea I can sell it. I have a yellow 1020 w/ otterbox case and a 820.
  5. #5  

    Default Re: HTC One (M8) ATT

    I'm considering selling my GPE M8. Not sure if that interests you at all.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  
    boo516's Avatar

    Posts
    20 Posts
    Global Posts
    251 Global Posts

    Default Re: HTC One (M8) ATT

    it does. pm me with pics
  7. #7  

    Default Re: HTC One (M8) ATT

    Quote Originally Posted by boo516 View Post
    it does. pm me with pics
    I will do that as soon as I can get to a spare camera.
  8. #8  
    oditius's Avatar

    Posts
    193 Posts
    Global Posts
    968 Global Posts

    Default Re: HTC One (M8) ATT

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildo6882 View Post
    I'm considering selling my GPE M8. Not sure if that interests you at all.
    I have a red Nokia Lumia 1520 (16GB AT&T) only has 1:07 minutes on it. Like new.... Also installed the WP8.1 Developers edition. If you are interested in trading the M8..
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  
    boo516's Avatar

    Posts
    20 Posts
    Global Posts
    251 Global Posts

    Default Re: HTC One (M8) ATT

    Quote Originally Posted by oditius View Post
    I have a red Nokia Lumia 1520 (16GB AT&T) only has 1:07 minutes on it. Like new.... Also installed the WP8.1 Developers edition. If you are interested in trading the M8..
    Hijacking my purchase haha
  10. #10  
    oditius's Avatar

    Posts
    193 Posts
    Global Posts
    968 Global Posts

    Default Re: HTC One (M8) ATT

    Quote Originally Posted by boo516 View Post
    Hijacking my purchase haha
    Only if you didn't go through with it... The Google Edition is a different phone from what you see in the store. Personally I like Blinkfeed and would root the phone to put it back on. But good luck with it. I love my 1520, but only want to play with the M8, I use to own the M7. (The Red 1520 is a spare, not the black 1520 I use all the time) I sent my Black one in to be repaired, but it was going to take a couple weeks, so I bought the Red one to use. But by the time I got it and set it up, my black one came back...
  11. #11  

    Default Re: HTC One (M8) ATT

    Quote Originally Posted by oditius View Post
    Only if you didn't go through with it... The Google Edition is a different phone from what you see in the store. Personally I like Blinkfeed and would root the phone to put it back on. But good luck with it. I love my 1520, but only want to play with the M8, I use to own the M7. (The Red 1520 is a spare, not the black 1520 I use all the time) I sent my Black one in to be repaired, but it was going to take a couple weeks, so I bought the Red one to use. But by the time I got it and set it up, my black one came back...
    I won't be trading the M8. I'll only sell it. I have another Android phone that I'll gladly use, and have no need for the Windows phone.
    Thanked by:
  12. #12  
    oditius's Avatar

    Posts
    193 Posts
    Global Posts
    968 Global Posts

    Default Re: HTC One (M8) ATT

    Well this is a turn around, no problem. Good luck on it.
    Oditius (Samsung Galaxy S5 Active w/AT&T & Dell Venue Pro II 128GB Tab)
    _________________________________________________________________________________
    Wife says I am spending too much time on computer.

    But I do stop when I go to bed, so it's not like I spend 24/7 on it!!!
    Thanked by:
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  
    boo516's Avatar

    Posts
    20 Posts
    Global Posts
    251 Global Posts

    Default Re: HTC One (M8) ATT

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildo6882 View Post
    I won't be trading the M8. I'll only sell it. I have another Android phone that I'll gladly use, and have no need for the Windows phone.
    Can I please see some photos of the device as well as everything that would be included? I'd love to buy it.
  14. #14  

    Default Re: HTC One (M8) ATT

    Quote Originally Posted by boo516 View Post
    Can I please see some photos of the device as well as everything that would be included? I'd love to buy it.
    Yeah, I'll get some pics this afternoon. I'll have to bring in my camera and get some taken. I'll either post them here or send them in a PM to you.
    oditius likes this.
  15. #15  

    Default Re: HTC One (M8) ATT

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildo6882 View Post
    Yeah, I'll get some pics this afternoon. I'll have to bring in my camera and get some taken. I'll either post them here or send them in a PM to you.
    I failed you. I got busy at lunch and wasn't able to get my camera to work. I'll grab it tonight and throw it in my car so I can guarantee I'll get you some pics tomorrow.
    Thanked by:
    boo516 
  16. #16  
    ternll99's Avatar

    Posts
    4 Posts
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

    Default Re: HTC One (M8) ATT

    Pm'd about Lumia 1020
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #17  
    boo516's Avatar

    Posts
    20 Posts
    Global Posts
    251 Global Posts

    Default Re: HTC One (M8) ATT

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildo6882 View Post
    I failed you. I got busy at lunch and wasn't able to get my camera to work. I'll grab it tonight and throw it in my car so I can guarantee I'll get you some pics tomorrow.
    Haha no worries. I'm in no hurry. Thanks for trying though!
    Thanked by:
  18. #18  
    SubCamp's Avatar

    Posts
    9 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,224 Global Posts

    Default Re: HTC One (M8) ATT

  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #19  
    boo516's Avatar

    Posts
    20 Posts
    Global Posts
    251 Global Posts

    Default Re: HTC One (M8) ATT

    Quote Originally Posted by SubCamp View Post
    Need One M8
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #20  
    boo516's Avatar

    Posts
    20 Posts
    Global Posts
    251 Global Posts

    Default Re: HTC One (M8) ATT

    Any chance I could see those pics soon? Thanks again!
  21. #21  

    Default Re: HTC One (M8) ATT

    Quote Originally Posted by boo516 View Post
    Any chance I could see those pics soon? Thanks again!
    I finally brought my camera with me to work. The battery is charging right now. Once I get that charged, I'll get some pics and get them up here.
  22. #22  

    Default Re: HTC One (M8) ATT

    OP:

    Here are the pictures. I took one with the screen on, one of the front with the screen off, and one of the back. I keep my stuff in pristine condition, and have great feedback on here, Swappa, and eBay. Let me know if you want to work anything out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HTC One (M8) ATT-dsc01678.jpg   HTC One (M8) ATT-dsc01679.jpg   HTC One (M8) ATT-dsc01680.jpg  
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #23  
    boo516's Avatar

    Posts
    20 Posts
    Global Posts
    251 Global Posts

    Default Re: HTC One (M8) ATT

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildo6882 View Post
    OP:

    Here are the pictures. I took one with the screen on, one of the front with the screen off, and one of the back. I keep my stuff in pristine condition, and have great feedback on here, Swappa, and eBay. Let me know if you want to work anything out.
    It looks good. I'd love a picture with everything included in the sale. If those look good I'd love to buy it.
  24. #24  

    Default Re: HTC One (M8) ATT

    Quote Originally Posted by boo516 View Post
    It looks good. I'd love a picture with everything included in the sale. If those look good I'd love to buy it.
    I have the box, and all accessories. Ear buds haven't been opened. I do have a few cases, too. Incipio NGP, SGP Ultra Slim, and another SGP case.

    I can take some pictures of those if you want. And what would you be offering on price, before we get much further?

    You can PM me that, if you want.
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #25  
    boo516's Avatar

    Posts
    20 Posts
    Global Posts
    251 Global Posts

    Default Re: HTC One (M8) ATT

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildo6882 View Post
    I have the box, and all accessories. Ear buds haven't been opened. I do have a few cases, too. Incipio NGP, SGP Ultra Slim, and another SGP case.

    I can take some pictures of those if you want. And what would you be offering on price, before we get much further?

    You can PM me that, if you want.
    Before I PM you a price. Can you tell me how long you've had it. Status of warranty. Any scratches? Any modification? Anything else you can think of that would influence the price. That way I can offer you a fair price as right now I know nothing besides the photos of the device. Thanks!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. HELP -- HTC ONE no service OR no data connectivity
    By mmeiss in forum Android 4.4 KitKat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-04-2014, 10:27 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-02-2014, 05:38 AM
  3. Looking for a new phone to replace my ONE X
    By AlphaScorpii in forum The Android Central Lounge
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-30-2014, 11:33 AM
  4. How Does One Setup Comcast E-Mail?
    By Phil3 in forum Verizon LG G2
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-28-2014, 11:40 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-28-2014, 11:19 PM

Posting Permissions