32GB ATT moto X green/orange

Status
Not open for further replies.

lee_michael_f92

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Item Description: The phone was made and bought through moto maker as a TMNT Michael Angelo inspired motoX, but I decidedly jumped back to the iPhone because all of my media was Apple. It is the 32GB model and has no signature on the backside. The greeting was customized to say "Welcome Sensei" but that can be wiped when a full wipe of the phone, your choice.*Sigh...* I really loved this phone and it was to be my iPhone deterrent but unfortunately it wasn't an apple deterrent.

Price: $250.00 OBO (No trades unless you have a clean running 2001 Subaru rs 2.5 GC8 with less than 180,000 miles)

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Locked to ATT

Condition: The screen has had a screen protector since day one. There are some nicks on the edges and very few and minor scratches on the backside. Rarely can I tell unless I hold it a certain angle or feel up the phone. I tried to capture them in the photos as best as possible. Oh it also has a clean IMEI. Feel free to check (Pics Below).

Includes: Original box and accessories.

Item Location: San Diego,CA

Shipping Details: Willing to ship at buyers expense. FREE shipping if asking price is met. Local pick up works too so long as we meet in a public area and it is the closest place to where I live.

Payment Options: PayPal ONLY.

Additional Info: Please PM me ASAP with your E-mail or PH# and I'll send you a text or E-mail back ASAP. I Have a good track record on crack berry for selling and buying. Please feel free to look at my feedback. NO SCAMMERS!

Photos: Can be found below.

sytutuzu.jpg
juhuzepa.jpg
u6a3e9yb.jpg
a3u2e2um.jpg
qahejuty.jpg
u8e6ytep.jpg
uha2y9a5.jpg
uzede2uz.jpg
aru7aqu5.jpg
ejujevep.jpg
eqy7apu6.jpg
y9evyny9.jpg
e9esazet.jpg
eberu8am.jpg
bavesaty.jpg
naba6ade.jpg
taja3u6a.jpg
ratyhy3y.jpg
adatuqe9.jpg
ysejyjen.jpg
ytary9y6.jpg
3ebeda3u.jpg
ryvytere.jpg
negudyhe.jpg
4agehyqa.jpg
jypy9ahe.jpg

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

**Let me know if you have any other questions and I'll try to answer them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance