Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Mint nexus 7 lte 32gb unlocked with box, charger, 3 cases, and wireless charger ***trusted seller***

Selling my mint Nexus 7 LTE 32GB. There are no scratches, nicks, dings at all. The usb cable and charger are still wrapped in plastic. The SIM removal tool is in the box as well. Also included is a Cruzerlite Google Experience cover, a new Cruzerlite Bugdroid cover, and an OEM Grey with Blue Accents Google Portfolio case. I am including an Incipio Ghost 100 wireless Qi charger.

I have been using this with T-Mobile's free 200mb/month plan. No sim card is included.

I will ship within 24 hours by UPS ground and provide the tracking number. Continental US SHIPPING ONLY.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mint nexus 7 lte 32gb unlocked with box, charger, 3 cases, and wireless charger ***trusted seller***-dsc01145.jpg  

Default Re: Mint nexus 7 lte 32gb unlocked with box, charger, 3 cases, and wireless charger ***trusted selle

What's the price?

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Mint nexus 7 lte 32gb unlocked with box, charger, 3 cases, and wireless charger ***trusted selle

Yes what are you asking for it??

Give your furry friend a hug today! 🐶
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Jeez, what a rookie mistake.

$270 shipped UPS ground. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by techiecappydog View Post
    Yes what are you asking for it??

Give your furry friend a hug today!

Price of tablet minus the accessories?
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

I would really prefer to sell them as a package. I would have no use for them without the tablet.

Thanks for your interest.

Quote Originally Posted by worldspy99 View Post
    Price of tablet minus the accessories?

Quote Originally Posted by radyoactive View Post
    Jeez, what a rookie mistake.

$270 shipped UPS ground. Thanks!
    Any interest in trading for a MINT AT&T Moto X 16GB. Box and all original accessories included.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Str8, thanks for the offer. This was sold last night. Plus I am on Verizon.

Thanks everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by str8bucs View Post
    Any interest in trading for a MINT AT&T Moto X 16GB. Box and all original accessories included.

OK thanks