Hero & Moment: 99 cents with new activation

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeravla531

Oct 10, 2009
Visit site
Hero & Moment (or any Sprint Phone): $1 + tax

Updated: 01/06/2010

If anyone is still interested, i can sell you a brand new Sprint phone (Hero, Moment, Tour, Curve 2, etc) for $1 + tax. The only catch is that it has to be a new line of service such as:

Signing up with Sprint
Adding a line to a current Sprint phone

Unfortunately I cannot help with upgrades.

PM me for questions or if you're interested. I have helped many people already on this board as well as Crackberry, precentral.net, wmexperts.com

Thanks!

Last edited:

gdubmedia

Dec 14, 2009
www.g6music.net
So....what if I already have a line, and I don't want to add another onto my family plan? I want either a Hero or Moment and sell my Palm Pre. Anything you could do to help me out?

zeravla531

Oct 10, 2009
Visit site
Hey guys, sorry i didn't respond immediately, i was on vacation and had just checked the PMs.

Unfortunately i cannot help with upgrades. The only power discounting i have is if you add on a line to your account or sign up with Sprint. If this is something you are interested in doing i can help you out.

-Ferfy

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
I have been going back and forth about getting a new line - for my daughter. Hero is what I would be interested in. Would need more information on how this can be done though. can you PM me with information. Have been looking at B*** Buy Prices since came out. (sorry, not sure if I can name store)
Still on fence whether to upgrade or new line, however would appreciate more information <3

-Ferfy

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
Not sure what the above is saying....though I have only posted 1 time and cannot send a PM until 5. This will make 2 though!!
I did try, thinking that at least it would go to the Staff and it would be forwarded, but alas no.
soo, is it okay to put email address in post?

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Not sure what the above is saying....though I have only posted 1 time and cannot send a PM until 5. This will make 2 though!!
I did try, thinking that at least it would go to the Staff and it would be forwarded, but alas no.

You can use your email address though I would advise against it. The poster said they would private message you.

-Ferfy

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
They PM'd me the first time, saying for me to pm them with my email address so they could write to me to prove who they were.... I wanted to let them know that I couldn't yet...and I really didn't want to put my email add on.

Though, one more post and I can PM them. Will try to PM them after next post.
Thanks

zeravla531

Oct 10, 2009
Visit site

You can use your email address though I would advise against it. The poster said they would private message you.

They PM'd me the first time, saying for me to pm them with my email address so they could write to me to prove who they were.... I wanted to let them know that I couldn't yet...and I really didn't want to put my email add on.

Though, one more post and I can PM them. Will try to PM them after next post.
Thanks

I meant to say "Hi Ferfy" but I typed "I Ferfy".

Just post another reply so you would be able to PM me.

Thanks.

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
@Zeravia531

Is this still available? I recently got a Hero on a second line belonging to my buddys account. But I'm well within my 30 days and wouldn't mind saving a few bucks. So if I return this phone and activate a new line through u would that work? Let me know. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol