Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Hero & Moment (or any Sprint Phone): $1 + tax

Updated: 01/06/2010

If anyone is still interested, i can sell you a brand new Sprint phone (Hero, Moment, Tour, Curve 2, etc) for $1 + tax. The only catch is that it has to be a new line of service such as:

Signing up with Sprint
    Adding a line to a current Sprint phone

Unfortunately I cannot help with upgrades.

PM me for questions or if you're interested. I have helped many people already on this board as well as Crackberry, precentral.net, wmexperts.com

Thanks!
    Last edited by zeravla531; 01-06-2010 at 09:21 AM. Reason: Updated

Global Posts
    27 Global Posts

So....what if I already have a line, and I don't want to add another onto my family plan? I want either a Hero or Moment and sell my Palm Pre. Anything you could do to help me out?

you got a pm.. get back to me thanks

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts

What if I just want the phone and not sprint? scr.im/neely615 for my email addy.

Im very interested in this.

I'm in the same boat as gdubmedia but very interested in getting a HTC Hero.
    Original Member

Global Posts
    10,099 Global Posts

If the OP is not responding to any of you please let me know and I will close this thread.

Global Posts
    2 Global Posts

zeravla531 please check your precentral.net account.

I would be interested in the HERO if it doesn't have to be Sprint. (hopes for unlocked...)
    Original Member

Global Posts
    10,099 Global Posts

Please respond to people in this thread or it will be closed again...
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

Hey guys, sorry i didn't respond immediately, i was on vacation and had just checked the PMs.

Unfortunately i cannot help with upgrades. The only power discounting i have is if you add on a line to your account or sign up with Sprint. If this is something you are interested in doing i can help you out.

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

I have been going back and forth about getting a new line - for my daughter. Hero is what I would be interested in. Would need more information on how this can be done though. can you PM me with information. Have been looking at B*** Buy Prices since came out. (sorry, not sure if I can name store)
    Still on fence whether to upgrade or new line, however would appreciate more information <3
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

I Ferfy, expect a PM in 2 minutes.

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

Not sure what the above is saying....though I have only posted 1 time and cannot send a PM until 5. This will make 2 though!!
    I did try, thinking that at least it would go to the Staff and it would be forwarded, but alas no.
    soo, is it okay to put email address in post?
    Original Member

Global Posts
    10,099 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by -Ferfy View Post
    Not sure what the above is saying....though I have only posted 1 time and cannot send a PM until 5. This will make 2 though!!
    I did try, thinking that at least it would go to the Staff and it would be forwarded, but alas no.
    You can use your email address though I would advise against it. The poster said they would private message you.

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

They PM'd me the first time, saying for me to pm them with my email address so they could write to me to prove who they were.... I wanted to let them know that I couldn't yet...and I really didn't want to put my email add on.

Though, one more post and I can PM them. Will try to PM them after next post.
    Thanks
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #17  

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Sikora View Post
    You can use your email address though I would advise against it. The poster said they would private message you.
    They PM'd me the first time, saying for me to pm them with my email address so they could write to me to prove who they were.... I wanted to let them know that I couldn't yet...and I really didn't want to put my email add on.

Though, one more post and I can PM them. Will try to PM them after next post.
    Thanks
    I meant to say "Hi Ferfy" but I typed "I Ferfy".

Just post another reply so you would be able to PM me.

Thanks.

@Zeravia531

Is this still available? I recently got a Hero on a second line belonging to my buddys account. But I'm well within my 30 days and wouldn't mind saving a few bucks. So if I return this phone and activate a new line through u would that work? Let me know. Thanks.

can you pm me, i will add a line

i do not have count high enough to private message you

Global Posts
    607 Global Posts

Has this worked for anyone? Was anyone sucessful adding a line?

Default not me

i have no gotten any info that i ask for
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #23  

texdoctor, i just PM'd you

Hecho, yes this is still available. I PM'd you

xxwckdxx, i can send you the names on here of lots of people i helped out if you are interested in adding a line
    Last edited by zeravla531; 02-12-2010 at 09:02 AM.

Global Posts
    607 Global Posts

well i cant send pm's yet iam interested in this if its legit
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #25  

check your PM
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast