Verizon smartphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
Looking for a used phone for my daughter. Looking for something newer like the galaxy note 2 or galaxy s4. I prefer Samsung phones but would consider others. It MUST have a removable battery. No interest in in non removable batteries.
Hoping to spend around $200-250 shipped to 01960. Minor scuffs and bumps are OK but please no smashed screens.
Obviously if you have extras with the phone I would pay a little more but I do not need any extras. An otter box is a plus as is an extended battery.

Thanks
Ray

JnEricsonx

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Its a few years old, but still in great shape, my first smartphone, my HTC Thunderbolt. Got a Zagg Invisible Shield on it, 2 Seido cases, and I swapped out the battery last year. Hell, I'd sell the sucker for 100.

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I have a htc thunder bolt with stock and exrened battery and an htc rezound battery that works in the thunder bolt that holds a little more charge then the stock battery but fits in the phone with stock back that I would selk for $85. I also have a galaxy s 3 I would sell. It is blue color, not sure on the price for that but we could discuss pricing on that.

Posted via Android Central App

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I have a htc thunder bolt with stock and exrened battery and an htc rezound battery that works in the thunder bolt that holds a little more charge then the stock battery but fits in the phone with stock back that I would selk for $85. I also have a galaxy s 3 I would sell. It is blue color, not sure on the price for that but we could discuss pricing on that.

Also the s3 is rooted and bootloader unlocked but on stock rom.

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Also the s3 is rooted and bootloader unlocked but on stock rom.

And one last thing. I have 2 backs that were from the london olympics that I can include. The first is the white back that came with a new s3 purchase in london during the olympics and the other is a flip case that is white that had olympic theme on the back.

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
Thanks guys but I am looking for something a little newer, she has a galaxy nexus now so I defiantly don't want to take a step back.

Pm sent domo22

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I have a black Moto X which is in super shape - no marks of any kind. Come with box and all the accessories (such as they are - the makers are cheaping out on us) plus a couple of feather cases. I will let her have it for $250 shipped via UPS. PM if you are interested.

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I have a black Moto X which is in super shape - no marks of any kind. Come with box and all the accessories (such as they are - the makers are cheaping out on us) plus a couple of feather cases. I will let her have it for $250 shipped via UPS. PM if you are interested.

By the way, I just looked at the accessories, which consists of a charger and cable. They are both still in their sealed plastic bags. All the papers ar ewith it, as well as the SIM ejector tool. I have some spare micro SIMs if you need one. It looks like you're getting a new phone. The Moto X is a sweet phone, but I've changed pretty much to Windows Phone. I still have an Android phone (a Note 3) which I sometimes use, but not often. Someone may as well get some enjoyment out of the X. Besides, they have put out some really cute little interactive movies on the X :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa