Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    1,377 Global Posts
    ROM
    Always changing

Default Verizon smartphone

Looking for a used phone for my daughter. Looking for something newer like the galaxy note 2 or galaxy s4. I prefer Samsung phones but would consider others. It MUST have a removable battery. No interest in in non removable batteries.
    Hoping to spend around $200-250 shipped to 01960. Minor scuffs and bumps are OK but please no smashed screens.
    Obviously if you have extras with the phone I would pay a little more but I do not need any extras. An otter box is a plus as is an extended battery.

Thanks
    Ray
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Global Posts
    158 Global Posts

Default Re: Verizon smartphone

Blue s4 with a eBay special life proof case avg condition? Box also. I'll do 230 if you want

Its a few years old, but still in great shape, my first smartphone, my HTC Thunderbolt. Got a Zagg Invisible Shield on it, 2 Seido cases, and I swapped out the battery last year. Hell, I'd sell the sucker for 100.

I have a htc thunder bolt with stock and exrened battery and an htc rezound battery that works in the thunder bolt that holds a little more charge then the stock battery but fits in the phone with stock back that I would selk for $85. I also have a galaxy s 3 I would sell. It is blue color, not sure on the price for that but we could discuss pricing on that.

Posted via Android Central App

Quote Originally Posted by droid747 View Post
    I have a htc thunder bolt with stock and exrened battery and an htc rezound battery that works in the thunder bolt that holds a little more charge then the stock battery but fits in the phone with stock back that I would selk for $85. I also have a galaxy s 3 I would sell. It is blue color, not sure on the price for that but we could discuss pricing on that.

Also the s3 is rooted and bootloader unlocked but on stock rom.

Quote Originally Posted by droid747 View Post
    Also the s3 is rooted and bootloader unlocked but on stock rom.

And one last thing. I have 2 backs that were from the london olympics that I can include. The first is the white back that came with a new s3 purchase in london during the olympics and the other is a flip case that is white that had olympic theme on the back.

7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Global Posts
    1,377 Global Posts
    ROM
    Always changing

Thanks guys but I am looking for something a little newer, she has a galaxy nexus now so I defiantly don't want to take a step back.

Pm sent domo22
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3

S3 is newer then the nexus, just saying. Plus better battery life

I have a black Moto X which is in super shape - no marks of any kind. Come with box and all the accessories (such as they are - the makers are cheaping out on us) plus a couple of feather cases. I will let her have it for $250 shipped via UPS. PM if you are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeLip View Post
    I have a black Moto X which is in super shape - no marks of any kind. Come with box and all the accessories (such as they are - the makers are cheaping out on us) plus a couple of feather cases. I will let her have it for $250 shipped via UPS. PM if you are interested.
    By the way, I just looked at the accessories, which consists of a charger and cable. They are both still in their sealed plastic bags. All the papers ar ewith it, as well as the SIM ejector tool. I have some spare micro SIMs if you need one. It looks like you're getting a new phone. The Moto X is a sweet phone, but I've changed pretty much to Windows Phone. I still have an Android phone (a Note 3) which I sometimes use, but not often. Someone may as well get some enjoyment out of the X. Besides, they have put out some really cute little interactive movies on the X

Global Posts
    961 Global Posts

I have a s4 in great shape with 3 different spigen case and girl purse case and a extra battery with a battery charger. Going for $320 heres the pictures. Verizon galaxy s4

open to an iphone?

Droid Maxx 32gb black with box and all standard accesories. $270

Global Posts
    158 Global Posts

Payment received from dugbe for my s4..
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

Global Posts
    1,377 Global Posts
    ROM
    Always changing

Thanks everyone. Picked one up from domo22.
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3