Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Nexus 5 Good Condition! Comes with origional box, accessories, and a Spigen Neo Hybrid Case.

Hi everyone!
    Due to a recent move, I was no longer able to use my Nexus 5 anymore (no GSM cell service), and am currently wanting to sell it to a new owner.
    Item Description

I purchased the device at the end of December 2013, and received it in the first few weeks of January. The phone has been in a case for most of its use, except for the first few weeks. The phone body is in great condition, with no body damage. The screen has a few hairline scratches (darn sand :P) and one is slightly noticeable even when the screen is on. The case is a Neo Hybrid by Spigen in the color of red (looks more orange than red), and is visibly scuffed a bit on the back. The case has no cracks or breakage, and other than the signs of normal usage, is in good condition. All of the original accessories (phone box, manual, warranty guide, wall charging adapter, USB cable, and SIM slot opener) come with the phone in the box. My price is set based on what I think the phone is worth, and what I would pay for another phone in the same condition; however, I am open to negotiations.

Price: $280
    Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked
    Condition: Good
    Includes: Phone, original accessories, and Spigen Neo Hybrid Red case
    Item Location: Central Georgia (Dublin area)
    Shipping Details: Standard UPS ground shipping is included in the price; however, buyer can choose a different option if paid for by buyer.
    Payment Options: PayPal
    Additional Info: If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask me anything in the comments below or in a PM!
    Photos:

Attachment 128591
    Attachment 128592
    Nexus 5 Good Condition! Comes with origional box, accessories, and a Spigen Neo Hybrid Case.-wp_20140721_019.jpg

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)
    Be sure and hit the thanks button if anything I said was helpful to you!
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Nexus 5 Good Condition! Comes with origional box, accessories, and a Spigen Neo Hybrid Case.

Oops... Forgot to specify. It is a 16GB model. Sorry about that :P

Default Re: Nexus 5 Good Condition! Comes with origional box, accessories, and a Spigen Neo Hybrid Case.

I sent you a question in your PMs...
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Device is still available. Just remember, price is not final, and is negotiable!

Defently interested
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Fanelli View Post
    Defently interested
    Please send me a PM to let me know if you are still interested.

Quote Originally Posted by chadthebuilder View Post
    I will once IM ready to buy. . . .

Waiting in PayPal to deliver money

Posted via Android Central App
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Phone is still available. Reduced suggested price to $250+ shipping, so if you live not too far away you have it shipped to your door for less than $270! Just remember, price is still negotiable, so if you have an offer, send me a PM to let me know. (even if it is cheaper than the suggested price)

Phone is still available. Reduced suggested price to $250+ shipping, so if you live not too far away you have it shipped to your door for less than $270! Just remember, price is still negotiable, so if you have an offer, send me a PM to let me know. (even if it is cheaper than the suggested price)
    $200?

11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Fanelli View Post
    $200?

Hmm, that is a bit lower than I was hoping for... How about $260 and I pay for standard shipping?

Hmm, that is a bit lower than I was hoping for... How about $260 and I pay for standard shipping?
    HHmm I'll get back to you on that

$255 PayPal gifted and you throw in standard shipping.
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  

Quote Originally Posted by worldspy99 View Post
    Sounds good. I'll PM you.
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

Quote Originally Posted by worldspy99 View Post
    Sounds good. I'll PM you.

Still for sale?
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #17  

Quote Originally Posted by pesti13nce View Post
    Still for sale?
    Sure is!

PM me your lowest price shipped
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #19  

Due to an accident with the phone charging port, device is no longer available.

You willing to sell with a busted charging port????

Anything that bleeds for a week and lives is pure evil

Masshole!!!!

I'm looking for a busted one as well.