Verizon HTC One M7 with accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Item - HTC One M7 32GB for Verizon
Condition - would rate 9.9/10 it's in very good condition.
Carrier - Verizon
Includes - Original box, charger and ear buds (all sealed in original packaging), SIM tool, everything that came with phone.
Also includes - UAG case, HTC Double Dip Flip Case, Desk top charger, (1) Steinheil Ultra Crystal Screen Protector.
Price - Asking $300
Item Location - Bay City, Mi
Shipping - Will ship USP ground
Payment - Paypal
Pictures - See below, additional pictures please request.
Contact - Reply below or send PM
Phone comes rooted and S-Off

1406220308313.jpg1406220308744.jpg1406220309071.jpg1406220309161.jpg

Last edited:

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Nice! Good luck with it. Up for trades, perchance? :) I have a Moto X up elsewhere here, and a white 928 on WP. Offered together, or one plus cash.

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
There is something wrong on a forum where you can't sell a nice M7 for $250 in a heartbeat! That's a really great price on an awesome phone.

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
If it has a SIM, it should be SIM unlocked for GSM. Data should work, talk and SMS should work. Only problem might be MMS. I'll check and get back to you.

Unfortunately I will only get EDGE data if I use this on TMO. So I will have to pass. It is a super duper duper deal at $250, dang...

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
It's already S Off and I'll install a GPE ROM if you'd like.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Reopening my trade offer for the Moto X plus cash. I see the phone is unlocked. GPE is basically clean Android, right? Sorry, don't know much about that stuff. At $250 including what you are offering is getting really hard to pass by!

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Reopening my trade offer for the Moto X plus cash. I see the phone is unlocked. GPE is basically clean Android, right? Sorry, don't know much about that stuff. At $250 including what you are offering is getting really hard to pass by!

Yeah GPE = Google Play Edition and is just that plain vanilla Android without any HTC Sense overlay. Shoot me a PM with the plus cash offer and maybe we can work something out, never had a Moto X but have always been curious.

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I want to simply buy this outright, but I have a buyer for my Moto X and Lumia 928 who keeps bouncing back and forth and offering me a little less for it every few mails. It's driving me crazy, but if we ever get off the dime, close the sale and get done (and the phone is still here), I will be back. I'm sorry to keep bothering you. This is a great phone at a super price - hopefully it will sell soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.