Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dayvidpriddy
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Nexus 5 BLACK 32GB UNLOCKED EXTRA'S ***FLAWLESS CONDITION***

Hey everyone,

I am selling my Nexus 5 32GB black unlocked phone because I have moved back to Apple, everything was purchased in May direct from Google Play Store (I can include the receipt if you like.) The device is flawless (no scratches, cracks, dead pixels or anything) and included in an extra OEM A/C adapter and USB cable (so you get two of both) and a offical Google "Nexus" case in black for the Nexus 5! All original packing, manuals etc are included!

350 shipped to your door! Please message me if interested, price is firm. PayPal only and your address must be confirmed (unless your local to DC then we can meet up.)

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nexus 5 BLACK 32GB UNLOCKED EXTRA'S ***FLAWLESS CONDITION***-img_0314.jpg   Nexus 5 BLACK 32GB UNLOCKED EXTRA'S ***FLAWLESS CONDITION***-img_0315.jpg   Nexus 5 BLACK 32GB UNLOCKED EXTRA'S ***FLAWLESS CONDITION***-img_0316.jpg  
    Darth Spock likes this.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Nexus 5 BLACK 32GB UNLOCKED EXTRA'S ***FLAWLESS CONDITION***

P.S. I don't know why the images are showing up sideways, I can email them directly or you can just save the images to your computer and rotate them. They show up fine on my computer so I guess it's the forum that did it?

Global Posts
    6,437 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

Quote Originally Posted by Dayvidpriddy View Post
    Hey everyone,

I am selling my Nexus 5 32GB black unlocked phone because I have moved back to Apple, everything was purchased in May direct from Google Play Store (I can include the receipt if you like.) The device is flawless (no scratches, cracks, dead pixels or anything) and included in an extra OEM A/C adapter and USB cable (so you get two of both) and a offical Google "Nexus" case in black for the Nexus 5! All original packing, manuals etc are included!

350 shipped to your door! Please message me if interested, price is firm. PayPal only and your address must be confirmed (unless your local to DC then we can meet up.)

Thanks!
    I'm very interested. If you still have the phone on 8/15 please let me know as that's when I'll be back in the states.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    Live long and prosper.

4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

You'll have to keep up with the thread...if it sells I will mark it as sold. Thanks for the interest though.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Sorry for the extra posts but apparently you can't edit things in this for sale area. I just wanted to say that I only ship to the United States. Sorry for all the extra messages but you know how it is...you forget things and I'm use to being able to edit my posts.

Global Posts
    6,437 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

I live near DC so you wouldn't need to ship.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    Live long and prosper.

7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

OK cool, I am back and fourth between DC and the mountains right now because of a family illness and I don't have my iPhone setup yet but will be checking the board/email at least once a day. So for anyone who replies be patient...I'll get back to you soon. Thanks again guys!
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Bump
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Bump
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Sold, thank you!