Nexus 5 BLACK 32GB UNLOCKED EXTRA'S ***FLAWLESS CONDITION***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dayvidpriddy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone,

I am selling my Nexus 5 32GB black unlocked phone because I have moved back to Apple, everything was purchased in May direct from Google Play Store (I can include the receipt if you like.) The device is flawless (no scratches, cracks, dead pixels or anything) and included in an extra OEM A/C adapter and USB cable (so you get two of both) and a offical Google "Nexus" case in black for the Nexus 5! All original packing, manuals etc are included!

350 shipped to your door! Please message me if interested, price is firm. PayPal only and your address must be confirmed (unless your local to DC then we can meet up.)

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0314.jpg
    IMG_0314.jpg
    927 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0315.jpg
    IMG_0315.jpg
    972.9 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0316.jpg
    IMG_0316.jpg
    987.8 KB · Views: 51

Dayvidpriddy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
P.S. I don't know why the images are showing up sideways, I can email them directly or you can just save the images to your computer and rotate them. They show up fine on my computer so I guess it's the forum that did it?

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone,

I am selling my Nexus 5 32GB black unlocked phone because I have moved back to Apple, everything was purchased in May direct from Google Play Store (I can include the receipt if you like.) The device is flawless (no scratches, cracks, dead pixels or anything) and included in an extra OEM A/C adapter and USB cable (so you get two of both) and a offical Google "Nexus" case in black for the Nexus 5! All original packing, manuals etc are included!

350 shipped to your door! Please message me if interested, price is firm. PayPal only and your address must be confirmed (unless your local to DC then we can meet up.)

Thanks!

I'm very interested. If you still have the phone on 8/15 please let me know as that's when I'll be back in the states.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Dayvidpriddy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Sorry for the extra posts but apparently you can't edit things in this for sale area. I just wanted to say that I only ship to the United States. Sorry for all the extra messages but you know how it is...you forget things and I'm use to being able to edit my posts.

Dayvidpriddy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
OK cool, I am back and fourth between DC and the mountains right now because of a family illness and I don't have my iPhone setup yet but will be checking the board/email at least once a day. So for anyone who replies be patient...I'll get back to you soon. Thanks again guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ananui