WTT Verizon moto x2014 for iphone Verizon

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedbearclaw

May 6, 2012
Visit site
WTT moto x 2014 on Verizon 16 gig black with diztronic case and otterbox defender. Phone is mint comes with box and charger as well.
Looking to trade for a Verizon iPhone

Price: Even trade
Would need you to ship first since this is my only device ( done deals in the past on this site)
Item location : Jersey shore

Shipping: we each pay our own
Item pictures: soon to follow
Contact info: please pm or post below

tedbearclaw

May 6, 2012
Visit site
Here is the pics

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 4825.jpg
    4825.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 182
  • 4824.jpg
    4824.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 182
  • 4823.jpg
    4823.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 185
  • 4822.jpg
    4822.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 194

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Might want to try and list it over on iMore as well. Or Crackberry where people trade phones on multiple platforms.

Thanks not active on those sites so I can't really post there

Thanks posted over on imore

As some of you may know I am the Mod Team Leader over at CrackBerry. ;). Unfortunately you would NOT be allowed to post this there under our current rules unless you were looking to trade for a BB device or a BB devices was somehow involved in the transaction. Because this is an android for iOS trade, it should be posted at AC and iMore. I see Ted has done that so all is good. :)

BTW I can personally vouch for Ted please feel free to do business with him he's a good trader!

tedbearclaw

May 6, 2012
Visit site
As some of you may know I am the Mod Team Leader over at CrackBerry. ;). Unfortunately you would NOT be allowed to post this there under our current rules unless you were looking to trade for a BB device or a BB devices was somehow involved in the transaction. Because this is an android for iOS trade, it should be posted at AC and iMore. I see Ted has done that so all is good. :)

BTW I can personally vouch for Ted please feel free to do business with him he's a good trader!

Thanks PK!

Status
Not open for further replies.