WTT Factory unlocked HTC one M8 and Moto 360 for Tmobile Android Flagship

Status
Not open for further replies.

achiquitachaser

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
I am looking to trade my factory unlocked HTC one M8 and Moto 360 for a Tmobile branded phone, a Galaxy Note 4, Nexus 6 or any other Android Flagship from last year (even another HTC one M8). I have started a new job and now I need devices that will get me Wifi Calling.

Item Description: Used for less than 24 hours. (I recently traded a sealed LG G3 with bunky1971 on 5/16/2015)

Price: Looking for trades only at this time

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Locked to Tmobile.

Condition: Used, wear around the frame of the HTC one M8 and small scratches on the back. I have a leather skin installed from khacten (look them up in the forums, people have used them on the passports and its real leather and feels great!), I'm also throwing in a moto 360 depending on what we are trading includes metal band and two leather bands along with chargers for both watch and phone

Includes: Phone, Watch, chargers, Case for the phone, two leather straps and box for the watch.

Item Location: Jacksonville FL

Shipping Details: USPS Priority

Payment Options: Paypal gift

Additional Info: Just would like another tmobile android flagship from the last year (minus galaxy s5) that has wifi calling. Also open to maybe a samsung galaxy tab 10.1 pro tablet. Thanks for looking!

Photos: See above

Contact Info - Please PM or post below

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2