Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    65 Global Posts

Default WTB GSM Android phone

hi guys, i just joined the forum but a long time visiter to the site. Anyways I have an Droid Inc on vzw and love it, but in april i will be going to Ireland for about 2 weeks and cant stand to be without a phone. I so travel overseas a bit and sick of the cheap prepaid phone i have for it. I am looking for a nice phone prefer something by HTC or Samsung with a sim card slot. Maybe a G2, nexus one or s, or the new desires. Thx

Global Posts
    109 Global Posts

I have a htc aria from AT&T $215 shipped

Quote Originally Posted by R3dM0nd View Post
    hi guys, i just joined the forum but a long time visiter to the site. Anyways I have an Droid Inc on vzw and love it, but in april i will be going to Ireland for about 2 weeks and cant stand to be without a phone. I so travel overseas a bit and sick of the cheap prepaid phone i have for it. I am looking for a nice phone prefer something by HTC or Samsung with a sim card slot. Maybe a G2, nexus one or s, or the new desires. Thx
    I've got a Nexus One for sale and comes with several different cases, rarely used.

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by R3dM0nd View Post
    Would you be interested in a htc magic (Rodgers)?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

I have an unlocked Motorola Milestone that I am selling. PM for more info