hi guys, i just joined the forum but a long time visiter to the site. Anyways I have an Droid Inc on vzw and love it, but in april i will be going to Ireland for about 2 weeks and cant stand to be without a phone. I so travel overseas a bit and sick of the cheap prepaid phone i have for it. I am looking for a nice phone prefer something by HTC or Samsung with a sim card slot. Maybe a G2, nexus one or s, or the new desires. Thx
    01-18-2011 05:38 PM
    I have a htc aria from AT&T $215 shipped
    01-19-2011 06:21 PM
    hi guys, i just joined the forum but a long time visiter to the site. Anyways I have an Droid Inc on vzw and love it, but in april i will be going to Ireland for about 2 weeks and cant stand to be without a phone. I so travel overseas a bit and sick of the cheap prepaid phone i have for it. I am looking for a nice phone prefer something by HTC or Samsung with a sim card slot. Maybe a G2, nexus one or s, or the new desires. Thx
    I've got a Nexus One for sale and comes with several different cases, rarely used.
    02-08-2011 02:28 PM
    Would you be interested in a htc magic (Rodgers)?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk
    02-16-2011 11:26 PM
    I have an unlocked Motorola Milestone that I am selling. PM for more info
    02-19-2011 04:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD