Nov 24, 2008
Visit site
ITEM DETAILS:
Item: White Samsung Note 5 64gb
Carrier: AT&T
Unlocked: No
Price: $620 goods
Condition:=9/10 because it's used
Items Included:3 used cases. Box, usb cable, Fast charging brick, headphones, s pen replacement tips, sim ejector tool, qi charging pad
SELLER DETAILS:
Accepted Payment Methods: PayPal
Available Shipping (Domestic/International): Would like to keep this in the US. The closer the better

NOTES:
I have a Mint condition Note 5. It was purchased from Best Buy on launch. I have been using this as my daily driver since then. It's always had a tempered glass screen protector on the front with a DBrands white carbon fiber skin on the back and lived in a case. It comes with box, OEM fast charging brick, USB, (used) headphones, S Pen tips, Sim ejector tool and Qi charging pad with 2 built in USB out ports. (Comes in handy to charge a smart watch or second phone) I am also including 3 cases. A Pelican Voyager case in Black Clear Poeticy Affinity case and a Verus Crystal case. Great phone in like new condition.

Phone is on AT&T Next but will be using the funds from selling this to pay off device. I can provide receipt to buyer. Will take a few days after payment is transferred into my bank account from Paypal to pay it. I want to be as transparent as possible. I am an AT&T employee and have plenty of feedback.

PROOF-OF-OWNERSHIP:

ADDITIONAL PICTURES:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s22c088ci43hq10/AACoi3cLv21Wk_9KhjszM2B5a?dl=0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000