Mint Huawei P8 Max with extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scienceguy Labs

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for looking. Up for grabs is my prized, rose/golden colored, awesome Huawei P8 Max. Most of this year, I've been using an Honor X2 as my main phone, but I had always wanted to try out the P8 Max. So, I bought it, loved it, but liked the larger, Honor X2 better. Just a personal thing. So, I've decided to let the P8 Max go to a new home. It's really a wonderful phone. If any of you have ever used the Sony Z Ultra and liked it, you'll love the P8 Max. It's the Z Ultra on steroids. The phone comes with all of its original packaging and contents. It comes with the Dot cover/case....it's really cool. :) Also, I have a couple of hard, clear cases for it too. Annnndddd, I have a tempered glass screen protector on its way from eBayland. If this sells, before the screen protector arrives, I'll mail that to the buyer, or we can just take the $9.00 out of the price I'm asking if you don't want it.
The phone is in immaculate shape. No marks or scratches at all. It's quite beautiful.

I can only ship within the continental US.
PayPal gift payment only.

Thanks for looking.

Price: $400.00 OBO

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: N/A

Condition: Used, but fabulous

Includes: Original box and all that came with it, awesome phone, dot case, extra cases, awesomeness.

Item Location: Rogers, AR

Shipping Details: Free

Payment Options: PayPal gift

Additional Info: I am a 5th science teacher and I love physics. Also, did I mention free shipping?

Photos: Please see attached photos

Contact Info - Please PM or post below. Thanks!

Sent from my Huawei Mobile
IMG_20151117_202715.jpg
IMG_20151117_202742.jpg
IMG_20151117_202730.jpg
IMG_20151117_202813.jpg
IMG_20151117_202708.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.