iPhone 6S Plus 64 GB Space Gray - Unlocked (A1634)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
I have for sale an iPhone 6S Plus in Space Gray Unlocked that is a bit over a month old. Apple care goes until December 2016. It is model A1634 so it has all the best bands for all carriers (in the US at least). It is in great shape and has a tech armor screen protector on since day one as well as a case.

It comes with three cases and an additional tech armor unopened screen protector. The cases are an Apple Silicon Charcoal Gray, Apple Leather Midnight Blue, and a K11 bumper that I got from kickstarter. It comes with the original box, charger, earbuds and all the original stuff.

As for trades I'm really only looking for a Nexus 6P + Cash. How much cash depends on your storage, color, and if you have protect. I might also consider a Nexus 5x plus cash but only in Carbon.

Buying price is $700.

wrich2005

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
It's a black 32 GB and I'm flexible. 9/10 condition and comes with about 3 cases and 7-10 screen protectors most tempered and one skin installed and also a dbrand carbon fiber skin. I'm flexible on cash

Posted via the Android Central App

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
It's a black 32 GB and I'm flexible. 9/10 condition and comes with about 3 cases and 7-10 screen protectors most tempered and one skin installed and also a dbrand carbon fiber skin. I'm flexible on cash

Posted via the Android Central App

Make me an offer of phone plus how much cash you can do.

vzwdj

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I have a 32gb Gold 6P and a 32gb Carbon 5x looking for a s....if anyone interested make an offerof what you are looking for...thanks

Joshua Luther2

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Let us know how you like the 6p compared to the 6s plus. I have a 6 plus I'm looking to do the same with. Although I can't decide on the MXPE or the 6p. Also, have you posted your iPhone on swappa to sell?

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Let us know how you like the 6p compared to the 6s plus. I have a 6 plus I'm looking to do the same with. Although I can't decide on the MXPE or the 6p. Also, have you posted your iPhone on swappa to sell?

I get the 6P on Wednesday so I'll let you know. I have posted my iPhone on swappa as well. No good offers yet. To me the 6P over the MXPE was a no brainer but I'm a Nexus homer. :)

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I get the 6P on Wednesday so I'll let you know. I have posted my iPhone on swappa as well. No good offers yet. To me the 6P over the MXPE was a no brainer but I'm a Nexus homer. :)
The camera and the fingerprint scanner are a big bonus over the Moto. I have sampled the 6P and a zebra wood back MXPE.

Status
Not open for further replies.