Microsoft Surface Pro 3 - i5/4GB RAM/128GB Storage - Type Cover and Stylus

Status
Not open for further replies.

beathookup

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Thread title: WTS Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Item Description: Mint condition with very little use outside of my companies office. Recently upgraded a few tablets in the building so no need for the SP3 anymore. Currently on Windows 8.1 Pro - Build 9600, but can upgrade to Windows 10 before shipping at buyers request. Will come completely wiped before shipment as well.

Price: $650/Trade for an iPhone 6S regular/plus with 64/128GB on Sprint or an iPad Pro

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: N/A, WiFi only device

Condition: Mint condition, with a small surface scratch on the bottom of the device. Couldn't get my phone to focus on it to capture it to show it off

Includes: Tablet, black type cover, stylus, charger, manuals and box (no box for the type cover)

Item Location: Baltimore, MD

Shipping Details: USPS with Insurance and Delivery Confirmation included to the CONUS in asking price. Anything other than that will be at the buyers expense

Payment Options: PayPal Verified/Cash if you're local to the area

Additional Info: Any questions please let me know!

Photos: https://swappa.com/listing/CLQ371/view?ref=mobilenations&data1=UUacUvbUpU4960384

Contact Info: Please PM or post below. Any questions asked in PM will be answered on the boards as well to keep everything on the up and up

Status
Not open for further replies.