(I'm UK based FYI): Nexus 6P in silver, 32GB & sim-free & an LG G3, unlocked, 16GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan_B1979

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
Selling these on behalf of my brother

He's based in Preston, Lancashire so these are for sale in the UK ONLY :)

2 week old Nexus 6P, 32GB, in silver and sim free. Bought outright from Carphone Warehouse and the invoice is on email, this can be forward to the new buyer

Purchased Friday 15th Jan 2016; the phone is absolutely immaculate/as new. I installed a PThink tempered glass screen protector on before I even switched it on and it's been sat in a Spigen Rugged Armor case since then as well! It also comes with a dark brown leather wallet type case that has the card/cash slots internally, a spare PThink tempered glass screen protector, a USB C in-car charger and a longer USB C - USB C cable for charging from a mains plug etc

The N6P is fully boxed with the OEM charger, USB C cable and the sim tray tool.

It'll all be sent via RMSD, fully insured

Price: £390 inc RMSD - NO OFFERS!

I'm also selling a grey LG G3 that was originally on Three (still has the Three splash screen), but it's fully unlocked and works faultlessly. Running on Lollipop, it's due to get the Marshmallow update fairly soon according to the updates on Google etc...

Scree is immaculate, has a tempered glass protector on it and will come with a Spigen Slim Armor case as well. There are 2 very fine cracks to the outer edges of the phone where the mic is and the IR part is; it's a very common issue, but causes NO issues and you can't see them when the phones in a case!

It's boxed but with no charger (I accidentally hoovered it up)! I'm sure I've a spare micro USB cable somewhere so I'll throw that in, it'll use any standard wall charger with a USB connection, or just charge is via your Mac/PC! Will also come with a spare aftermarket battery

Price: £140 inc postage via RM 1st class signed for

I'll try and get some pictures up as soon as possible as for some reason, the photobucket links don't seem to be working!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: (I'm UK based FYI): Nexus 6P in silver, 32GB & sim-free & an LG G3, unlocked, 16GB

Mod note: As per Marketplace rules, can you post pictures of the device intended for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.