Status
Not open for further replies.

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Item Description: Nokia N1 32GB Wi-Fi

Price: $60 including shipping

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?:N/A

Condition: Fine- screen protector applied on day one and used with a case always.

Includes: Tablet, used case (it's a great case, I got it from GearBest Germany) and original charger brick and USB-C cable, Box. Tablet is running Android 5.1.1 Build Number A5CNB19. NO PLAY STORE available on the tablet as this is the Chinese Version. However, if you can figure out how to install Play Store on this device, it will be an awesome tablet. I run the Amazon Store on it and Nova Launcher. I mainly use it for Netflix, Amazon Video, Amazon Kindle and Kodi apps.

Item Location: CA, USA

Shipping Details: Shipped via USPS or FedEx with delivery confirmation. Insurance and signature confirmation are extra, so is overseas shipping.

Payment Options: Paypal gift is preferred. I am also open to receiving payment via Chase Quick Pay.

Additional Info: Please see positive feedback for me in the Marketplace Feedback section. I just have way too many gadgets, so this one needs to go.

Photos: See below

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address).

WP_20160722_15_58_07_Pro.jpg
WP_20160722_15_58_16_Pro.jpg
IMG_20160805_105857.jpg
WP_20160722_15_58_25_Pro.jpg

krazyatom

Trusted Member
Jan 4, 2015
Visit site
I am no expert in this area. If you want to take a crack at it, go for it :)
Hmm so i just did it bit of research and in order to unlock the bootloader, you need to downgrade to 5.0. Can you download a youtube app? I mostly play games and watch youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.