S7/S7 Edge/Oneplus 3T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mallowpuff

Oct 30, 2016
Visit site
Looking for any of the phones in the title.

Looking for good condition+(The better the better obv), budget is $300-350 max.

I know it's a low budget for an S7/Edge but I thought I'd put this out there. No harm in trying.

I can only do the deal if you have positive feedback here. Not saying I don't trust people, but I don't trust people. :)

Mallowpuff

Oct 30, 2016
Visit site
Do you also have positive feedback here?

Well it works that I pay the seller and it's up to them to deliver. I have not seen a single "bad" member on these forums, but I've been on other forums where 99% is great and someone gets scammed out of their money.

If the seller wants to go through ebay(if that's allowed?) that's fine too.

dlalonde

Trusted Member
Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
Well it works that I pay the seller and it's up to them to deliver. I have not seen a single "bad" member on these forums, but I've been on other forums where 99% is great and someone gets scammed out of their money.

If the seller wants to go through ebay(if that's allowed?) that's fine too.

eBay links are not allowed. That being said, what do you mean by "I can only do the deal if you have positive feedback here." Where do you see this feedback?

Mallowpuff

Oct 30, 2016
Visit site
ie: You've sold stuff on here/are an active member of the community. All I meant is I'm not sending someone with 3 posts $300 with no kind of safety. I would happily do it if said person is known to be trustworthy here.

Although none of this matters as we found a phone elsewhere. Please delete/close.

Status
Not open for further replies.