Motorola DROID X

Bravozero

Drroooiiiiddddd
Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
I have a used but excellent condition DROID X by Motorola. This phone is used on Verizon Wireless. This phone was purchased brand new the day after it was released by Verizon last summer, and has been taken care of since then. This phone was never dropped, abused, or exposed to harsh environments. It's never failed me, always been fast and reliable, even when it had Android 2.1 and 2.2. The phone is almost perfect except for one mark caused by the first case I had on it, which had a rough edge on the inside and caused a mark on the left side of the phone, you can see it in the picture. It's not big at all and honestly, it's barely noticeable unless you're staring right at it. Doesn't affect the performance of this amazing device.

Recently updated to Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) Operating System, this phone is blazing fast! The 4.3 inch display is beautiful and is great for games and videos, as well as using a high definition web browser with Adobe Flash. The four physical buttons at the bottom of the screen are great because they don't allow an accidental activation as opposed to the touch buttons found on the HTC EVO and other devices. This phone picks up signal very well, has excellent call quality and great battery life. The 8 megapixel camera takes great pictures for a cell phone and records video in 720p definition. It has an HDMI port for displaying on an HD television. The phone originally came with a 2GB microSD card but I have upgraded it to a 16GB microSD card to hold more pictures, videos, and even apps that can be moved over from the phone.

Comes with the phone, 16GB microSD card, standard battery, USB cable, travel charger, original documentation and the box. The phone is clean and ready to be activated by the next owner. This is a remarkable device and one of the best ever made by Motorola, and sold by Verizon Wireless.

Asking $300 or best offer.

Last edited:

hkklife

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
If it was purchased the day after release in 2010 it definitey was one of the versions that came with a 16GB card standard, not a 2GB. The cost-reduced Droid X boxes didn't start shipping until earlier this year. Just wanted to clarify that.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
This phone came with a 16 for months after release and was just changed a few months ago to a 2. I got mine on launch day with a 16. Did you buy from some off the wall place that maybe took the 16 out and gave you only a 2?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Bravozero

Drroooiiiiddddd
Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
Nope, full retail from a local VZW store. Had I known that the phone came with a 16GB at release, I would have taken it back but I didn't find out until after a month later, which is past the return period.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital