Vitreous,JellyBelly,OEM

Default Re: Verizon Iphone 5 16gb black

Quote Originally Posted by Premium1 View Post
    yes it is still available.
    How would we work out a trade?

53n7 fr0m m4 no7e2 via Xparen7 7apa7alk2
    ***GET IN WHERE YOU FIT IN***
    Snitches get stitches
    Boneyard-D1,Dinc,dX,Gtab7",Tbolt,iPad1,Bionic,Xoom,iPad2,Charge,GNexus,SGS3,Razr Maxx,Nexus7...the list shall continue
    Living Dead-iPad3,GalaxyNexus,Razr MaxxHD
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #52  

Quote Originally Posted by sicario666 View Post
    How would we work out a trade?

53n7 fr0m m4 no7e2 via Xparen7 7apa7alk2
    pm sent

I would be willing to trade a Note 2 for the Iphone 5 and some cash. I from PA also
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #54  

Quote Originally Posted by Hector709 View Post
    I would be willing to trade a Note 2 for the Iphone 5 and some cash. I from PA also
    pm sent

I would trade a DNA, with case, charging pad and all original packaging.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #56  

Quote Originally Posted by glidewells View Post
    I would trade a DNA, with case, charging pad and all original packaging.
    no thanks not really a fan of the DNA

Item Description : Excellent condition iphone 5 16gb black verizon
    Condition : mint no scratches or anything
    Includes : original box, all accessories and 2 cases
    Item Location : PA
    Shipping Details : Buyer pays
    Payment Options : paypal
    Contact Info : pm
    Additional Info: may consider trading for a dna or note 2, maybe something else. If you have something to offer just ask the worst i can say is no ;)Attachment 49076Attachment 49077Attachment 49078
    Photos:
    How much you selling the iPhone 5?

huskerdna
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #58  

Quote Originally Posted by huskers15 View Post
    How much you selling the iPhone 5?

huskerdna
    More just looking to trade as this is my only phone

I have a Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD employee edition with Otterbox brand new. Interested?

You have been trying to sell this since December. Have you sold it yet?
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #61  

Quote Originally Posted by pontiac005 View Post
    You have been trying to sell this since December. Have you sold it yet?
    It's still available

whereabouts in PA are you located? interested in a white gs3 16gb with 32gb sd card, media dock, 2 cases, powerskin with battery and 2 screen protectors plus a 16gb tab 2 7.0 with vzw? I swap my sim between the 2 devices flawlessly. tab 2 comes with a nice leather flip case. total value ~$750 used for the 2 devices.
    Sammy Galaxy note 2 vzw, Rooted Thunderbolt vzw, Macbook Pro 13, PS3, xBox360
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #63  

Quote Originally Posted by thechidz View Post
    whereabouts in PA are you located? interested in a white gs3 16gb with 32gb sd card, media dock, 2 cases, powerskin with battery and 2 screen protectors plus a 16gb tab 2 7.0 with vzw? I swap my sim between the 2 devices flawlessly. tab 2 comes with a nice leather flip case. total value ~$750 used for the 2 devices.
    Not really interested in a white s3

Global Posts
    552 Global Posts

kinda weird isn't it? been over 3 months....

I think the GS3 offer with all the accessories would be a great deal to trade. Does not matter what color it is as you can get a nice case with your choice of color that will hide the color of the phone anyways.
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #66  

Quote Originally Posted by pontiac005 View Post
    I think the GS3 offer with all the accessories would be a great deal to trade. Does not matter what color it is as you can get a nice case with your choice of color that will hide the color of the phone anyways.
    Well thanks but I don't really like cases and just not a fan of the white s3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by delta7 View Post
    kinda weird isn't it? been over 3 months....
    And? I haven't found anything worth getting rid of my iPhone for....
    jumper809 likes this.

ROM
    BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock

>"may consider trading for DNA or Note 2..."
    >Several amazing offers from owners of a Note 2 or DNA
    >"Not into DNA"

Look, it's a 16 GB iPhone. And you're trying to unload it on ANDROID Central Forums. You looking for a solid gold Android? I don't even know what phone you want anymore. You even ask for $550, not bad, but when someone offered to buy it, "I'm looking for more of a trade since this is my only phone." Why would you even...you wonder why you haven't sold your iPhone.

You're at AC, not the Genius Bar, we actually know the value of items. Please, either unload the phone for some of those amazing offers or just take it off.

"16 GB iPhone" < 32 GB S3.

*sigh* I honestly think you're trolling the marketplace, I wouldn't be surprised if you were. As someone said before, "It's been 3 months".

If you're really that scared about a "bad Android experience", take an offer where someone offers a phone and cash so at least if you don't like said phone, you have cash and means to sell it for more cash, which in turn, will enable you to purchase a new phone.

TL/DR: It's an iPhone. Not a Mercedes.

Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums
    Sent from my HTC DROID Vivid Ultra BoRKeD using Android Central Forums.
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #68  

Quote Originally Posted by OperationA7X View Post
    >"Not into DNA"

Look, it's a 16 GB iPhone. And you're trying to unload it on ANDROID Central Forums. You looking for a solid gold Android? I don't even know what phone you want anymore. You even ask for $550, not bad, but when someone offered to buy it, "I'm looking for more of a trade since this is my only phone." Why would you even...you wonder why you haven't sold your iPhone.

You're at AC, not the Genius Bar, we actually know the value of items. Please, either unload the phone for some of those amazing offers or just take it off.

*sigh* I honestly think you're trolling the marketplace, I wouldn't be surprised if you were. As someone said before, "It's been 3 months".

If you're really that scared about a "bad Android experience", take an offer where someone offers a phone and cash so at least if you don't like said phone, you have cash and means to sell it for more cash, which in turn, will enable you to purchase a new phone.

At first I did want a DNA/note 2 but since you can't edit a thread hence why I couldn't change it. But thanks for caring so much, but it's my phone and I haven't gotten any compelling offers so move along ;)

ROM
    BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock

At first I did want a DNA/note 2 but since you can't edit a thread hence why I couldn't change it. But thanks for caring so much, but it's my phone and I haven't gotten any compelling offers so move along ;)
    Where's your ban hammer? Usually, those help people go away. ;)

>"Not into DNA"

The seller/trader can choose to sit on an item as long as they please as long as they are adhering to Marketplace rules and guidelines we have no problem with that. If this item isn't something your interested in then there is no need to comment and cause unnecessary disruption.

Where's your ban hammer? Usually, those help people go away. ;)

We use that term and option sparingly. It is something we don't enjoy doing and not a good ending to anyone's day to be banned not for the member affected or the moderator having to do so. Again this is completely off topic and obviously has nothing to do with the item listed here. Lets move along please.

Thanks.

Paul627g
    Forums Moderator.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

Thanked by:

Global Posts
    552 Global Posts

Well thanks but I don't really like cases and just not a fan of the white s3

- - - Updated - - -

And? I haven't found anything worth getting rid of my iPhone for....
    Which is quite odd because you declined every offer you've gotten and you've gotten alot. Nothing wrong with be a little subjective but pretty obvious what you should do at this point? Go to ebay or swappa or craigslist and call it a day bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul627g View Post
    The seller/trader can choose to sit on an item as long as they please as long as they are adhering to Marketplace rules and guidelines we have no problem with that. If this item isn't something your interested in then there is no need to comment and cause unnecessary disruption.

We use that term and option sparingly. It is something we don't enjoy doing and not a good ending to anyone's day to be banned not for the member affected or the moderator having to do so. Again this is completely off topic and obviously has nothing to do with the item listed here. Lets move along please.

Thanks.

Paul627g
    Forums Moderator.
    I feel like he's just trolling, I mean seriously over 3 months and your still trying to sell a phone? What feedback does he expect from people at this point? If it was me I'd just give up and go to craigslist and trade it locally...

ROM
    BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock

Which is quite odd because you declined every offer you've gotten and you've gotten alot. Nothing wrong with be a little subjective but pretty obvious what you should do at this point? Go to ebay or swappa or craigslist and call it a day bro.

I feel like he's just trolling, I mean seriously over 3 months and your still trying to sell a phone? What feedback does he expect from people at this point? If it was me I'd just give up and go to craigslist and trade it locally...
    I was trolling. You actually noticed.

23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #73  

Thanks "bro" but it is my device so I will do/take what offers I choose.

I was trolling. You actually noticed.

I have already made a comment in this thread and its very simple, either your interested in the product or your not. The OP is welcomed to do as they please as long as its within the Marketplace Rules.

Continued harassment or " trolling " of this thread is not encouraged.

Thank you.

Paul627g
    Forums Moderator.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

Thanked by:

I have a white note2 with several extras I may be willing to work a trade

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast