- 01-01-2013, 12:56 PM #2
Re: How do you edit a thread your started....
Don't quote me here but I think the option was removed for a seller (OP) to modify their original post so things couldn't be changed during a pending sale/and or to protect everyone else from the seller changing their mind or playing games by editing their post. Bottom line it was for the buyers protection. Once its posted it can't be changed so no funny business can go on.
- 03-03-2013, 03:11 PM #3
- 03-03-2013, 03:42 PM #4
- 03-03-2013, 03:43 PM #5
- By islandguy808 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 10Last Post: 12-29-2012, 03:49 PM
- By TehNewGuy in forum AndroidCentral.com - Site News, Feedback and HelpReplies: 2Last Post: 07-09-2011, 01:39 AM
- By bmderuosi in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 20Last Post: 05-23-2011, 03:29 AM
- By Dave Blake in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2010, 07:51 AM
- By in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-1969, 07:00 PM