1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    ROM
    STOCK

Default Samsung Galaxy Nexus [VERIZON, 32GB, UNLOCKED, NO OS INSTALLED, DOCK, ETC.]

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING, THIS PHONE IS NOT FOR EVERYONE.

Item Description: Samsung Galaxy Nexus, VERIZON ONLY, 32gb, china variant, this is a 1 year old phone to me but it was a refurbished unit. Comes with complete phone, desktop
    dock, and 3 different cases, no cables or charger.

Price: $100 OBO

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: unlocked

Condition: screen is 100%, scratfhes around camera but none on lens, backdoor has some tabs that have popped off but sits flat and fastens securely

Includes: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus, desktop dock, brown cruzerlite android case, black generic case thin and thick rubber generis case.

Item Location: Lexington, KY

Shipping Details: Buyer pays shipping, choice of USPS standard or priority

Payment Options: Paypal or Venmo

Additional Info: THIS UNIT IS NOT FOR THE AVERAGE USER, IT IS UNLOCKED BUT CURRENTLY DOES NOT HAVE AN OS ON IT, IT WILL NEED ONE SIDELOADED. I wiped the phone of all backups and the one that was on it and have not had time to put one on it/deal with it, so there is some headache that comes with it, I really want to sell this to someone that knows what they are doing and understand I am selling it AS IS. the phone works fine once it has an OS on it, it currently has TWRP on it v. 2.5.0.0, it boots into the bootloader and recovery just fine.

if you have any questions please PM me on here, or email me directly at . I will be happy to answer whatever.

Photos:

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy Nexus [VERIZON, 32GB, UNLOCKED, NO OS INSTALLED, DOCK, ETC.]

what's the lowest you'll take paid via paypal gift?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    ROM
    STOCK

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy Nexus [VERIZON, 32GB, UNLOCKED, NO OS INSTALLED, DOCK, ETC.]

Quote Originally Posted by mbar9607 View Post
    what's the lowest you'll take paid via paypal gift?
    That depends on what the highest you'll pay via paypal. Shoot me a PM with an offer.

message sent

if youre ready to maybe make a deal let me know and we can talk, and really all im wanting is the phone as i have some things left over from when i had a nexus a while back