Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 29
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Droid DNA - near new

    OK guys, here is another from my collection. The only marks I can see on this are on the back. There are a couple wear marks on the plastic or whatever it is from the case the phone lived in. Otherwise it's immaculate. Comes with the charger. Verizon type kickstand case/belt holster, a Poetic slim case, and a non-name kickstand case which is actually pretty mice, but I never used it since it's too bulky. Adds a lot of protection though. I cannot find the SIM tray tool, but a paperclip works fine. There is NO BOX.

    Locked to Verizon of course. Not rooted. Works beautifully.

    $300 shipped via UPS in the US. Paypal please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Droid DNA - near new-2013-09-09-05.59.26.jpg   Droid DNA - near new-2013-09-09-05.59.55.jpg  
  2. #2  
    Mr.Mcgoo's Avatar

    Posts
    76 Posts
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts

    Default Re: Droid DNA - near new

    How old is it? s-off? Any issues at all? Thanks
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Droid DNA - near new

    I got it over the summer, so not very old. A few months. I also tend to rotate phones, so this one doesn't have many miles on it. There are no issues of any kind. It's a beaut. I picked upa One, and the DNA is nearly that phone. So the DNA is now extra :) I do wish the One had wireless charging like the DNA though. Thats a cool feature.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

    Default Re: Droid DNA - near new

    I tended to not carry this, btw. It's just a little bigger than I like. My plan is to get a Droid Mini. So yeah, to me this thing is huge. You will note I am selling a Note 2 as well. That is really too big for me :)
  5. #5  
    kcalmol's Avatar

    Posts
    114 Posts
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts

    Default Re: Droid DNA - near new

    Which version of Android is this running?

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using AC Forums mobile app
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

    Default Re: Droid DNA - near new

    Whatever the latest Verizon release is. I *think* it's 4.2 but I won't swear to it. I will check tomorrow. I took the phone to work to pack it up.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

    Default Re: Droid DNA - near new

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeLip View Post
    Whatever the latest Verizon release is. I *think* it's 4.2 but I won't swear to it. I will check tomorrow. I took the phone to work to pack it up.
    Nope, it's 4.1.1. There are no updates available, so that's it.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

    Default Re: Droid DNA - near new

    SOLD! Thank you!
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

    Default Re: Droid DNA - near new

    OK, this fell; through so it's back up for sale. The buyer said there were some very fine marks on the screen, but I simply can't see them. However I will reduce the price. This phone is now $275 shipped in the US. I am being honest when I say I cannot see marks but you need to be aware that you are NOT buying a new phone when you buy, umm, a used phone. There is a mark on the back from a case. More a rub spot than anything else. This phone is less than 6 months old and has seen very little use. It's just too big for me - I am now using a Droid Mini. Otherwise I'd keep it since it just isn't that far off from the current top end phones like the One.

    Obviously this is a Verizon phone.
  10. #10  

    Default Re: Droid DNA - near new

    Bump for a good guy. Picked up a Razr HD from OP a few weeks ago and it came exactly as described.
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

    Default Re: Droid DNA - near new

    Bump - nice phone, guys and gals. It needs a home!
  12. #12  
    Jennifer Stough's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    2,029 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,032 Global Posts

    Default Re: Droid DNA - near new

    Just a friendly tip, the DNA is globally unlocked from the factory, that means it will work with not only Verizon, but ATT, T-Mobile, and any other global GSM carrier.

    This is a great price for a spectacular phone. Especially with Sense 5 and 4.3 knocking at the door ;)
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

    Default Re: Droid DNA - near new

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Stough View Post
    Just a friendly tip, the DNA is globally unlocked from the factory, that means it will work with not only Verizon, but ATT, T-Mobile, and any other global GSM carrier.

    This is a great price for a spectacular phone. Especially with Sense 5 and 4.3 knocking at the door ;)
    I didn't know that, thanks!
  14. #14  

    Default Re: Droid DNA - near new

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeLip View Post
    I got it over the summer, so not very old. A few months. I also tend to rotate phones, so this one doesn't have many miles on it. There are no issues of any kind. It's a beaut. I picked upa One, and the DNA is nearly that phone. So the DNA is now extra :) I do wish the One had wireless charging like the DNA though. Thats a cool feature.
    I talked to HTC 2 days ago and was told that the One will work with some wireless chargers
    DNA-Verizon
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

    Default Re: Droid DNA - near new

    You were told wrongly. The One does not have the pickup coil, and the aluminum back would preclude wireless charging in any case.

    - - - Updated - - -

    The DNA is still available, and appears at the moment doomed to be nibbled at but never bought. Give this thing a home!
  16. #16  

    Default Re: Droid DNA - near new

    Are you still at $300 on the price?
  17. #17  
    Jennifer Stough's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    2,029 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,032 Global Posts

    Default Re: Droid DNA - near new

    Quote Originally Posted by thatotherdude24 View Post
    Are you still at $300 on the price?
    It's at $275, the OP needs to be updated.

    Sent from my HTC6435LVW using AC Forums mobile app
  18. #18  

    Default Re: Droid DNA - near new

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Stough View Post
    It's at $275, the OP needs to be updated.

    Sent from my HTC6435LVW using AC Forums mobile app
    Thank you.

    I don't see any mention of a screen protector. Has one been kept on it/on it/comes with one? OP?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #19  

    Default Re: Droid DNA - near new

    Quote Originally Posted by thatotherdude24 View Post
    Thank you.

    I don't see any mention of a screen protector. Has one been kept on it/on it/comes with one? OP?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2
    No. There is no screen protector.

    The OP is not updated. Maybe I'm stupid, but there seems to be no way to do that. There is no control on the first post I that I can find that allows me to edit it.
  20. #20  

    Default Re: Droid DNA - near new

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeLip View Post
    No. There is no screen protector.

    The OP is not updated. Maybe I'm stupid, but there seems to be no way to do that. There is no control on the first post I that I can find that allows me to edit it.
    It has never had a screen protector on it?


    Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #21  

    Default Re: Droid DNA - near new

    Quote Originally Posted by thatotherdude24 View Post
    It has never had a screen protector on it?


    Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2
    No.
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #22  

    Default Re: Droid DNA - near new

    Yet another nibble, but no solid bites. Still available.
  23. #23  

    Default Re: Droid DNA - near new

    I'd take a bite if it supported 1700 aws for T-Mobile but sadly only refarmed 1900 areas would work. Great price though!
    If I've helped you in any way please hit thanks as a token of gratitude.
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #24  

    Default Re: Droid DNA - near new

    Still trying to sell this guy. Maybe he needs a new thread.
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #25  

    Default Re: Droid DNA - near new

    Still available.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nexus 7 LTE shows up for preorder on excaliberpc.com! (is this new?)
    By Sorkzilla in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-10-2013, 07:05 PM
  2. New Nexus, new to Android
    By Vaas in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-10-2013, 07:29 AM
  3. Just Updated the new Software 4.1.2 and the phone is not working
    By Cynthia Da Costa in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-09-2013, 02:43 AM
  4. New update on Hisense Sero Pro
    By teejay69 in forum Other Tablets
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-08-2013, 09:05 PM

Posting Permissions