1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Mint verizon note 3 with wireless charging cover/pad plus extras.

Selling my MINT black Samsung Note 3. I've had it for about 2 months but maybe used a total of 2 weeks. The phone has no scratches or nicks. The phone will include a brand new Samsung wireless charging battery cover, brand new Nokia charging pad, brand new Samsung S-View Flip cover, brand new Navy Caseology case, a mint black caseology case, and an extra Samsung USB wall plug and USB 3.0 charging cable. The ones that came with the phone are new in the plastic in the box.

The phone has never been rooted.

I will ship UPS ground within 24 hours and provide the UPS tracking number.

I will consider a trade, mostly looking for a new/mint WHITE (maybe red) DROID ULTRA, Droid Maxx, Arctic Blue S4, plus cash with any of these. I would also prefer to have the box and accessories.

I have several successful feedback transactions here and just sold a Droid Ultra a few weeks ago on AF. I also have 100% postive feedback on ebay and have been a member since 1998, . I also have feedback feedback Swappa, xda, , Swapp , and on the AC boards.

$650 Shipped, Paypal Only, Continental US only. Will ship UPS ground and provide the tracking number.

Mint verizon note 3 with wireless charging cover/pad plus extras.-img_1401.jpg
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Mint verizon note 3 with wireless charging cover/pad plus extras.

Approved on Swappa so you know the ESN is clear!

You don't keep phones do you?

Posted via Android Central App
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

LOL. I can't make up my mind which one I like, I like things about different phones. I'm on a Moto X right now but miss the bigger screen on the Ultra/Maxx. The Note is just a bit too big but love everything else about it.

Quote Originally Posted by biggerfasterstronger24 View Post
    You don't keep phones do you?

Posted via Android Central App

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 4

That's an awesome package your selling there. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:

Nice package! If you can't make a sale as a group, I wouldn't mind getting the wireless charging case. Good luck! Buyers, this is a guy you want to buy from!
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Hey Mike,

Check your PM's.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

bump for a great looking deal
    Thanked by:
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

New Price before I drop it over on swappa. The whole package for $625 shipped!

this is tempting if i hadnt made the switch back to an iphone 5S
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

MBar...shoot me a PM if you want to try to work something out.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

Bump for a price drop. $615 shipped. This is a steal at this price with the included accessories.

PM sent
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  

Last price drop to $600 and will go on ebay on Sunday. I will give you guys first shot at it before updating the price on Swappa.
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

Sold, mods please close.