Mint verizon note 3 with wireless charging cover/pad plus extras.

Status
Not open for further replies.

radyoactive

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Selling my MINT black Samsung Note 3. I've had it for about 2 months but maybe used a total of 2 weeks. The phone has no scratches or nicks. The phone will include a brand new Samsung wireless charging battery cover, brand new Nokia charging pad, brand new Samsung S-View Flip cover, brand new Navy Caseology case, a mint black caseology case, and an extra Samsung USB wall plug and USB 3.0 charging cable. The ones that came with the phone are new in the plastic in the box.

The phone has never been rooted.

I will ship UPS ground within 24 hours and provide the UPS tracking number.

I will consider a trade, mostly looking for a new/mint WHITE (maybe red) DROID ULTRA, Droid Maxx, Arctic Blue S4, plus cash with any of these. I would also prefer to have the box and accessories.

I have several successful feedback transactions here and just sold a Droid Ultra a few weeks ago on AF. I also have 100% postive feedback on ebay and have been a member since 1998, eBay Feedback Profile for radyoactve. I also have feedback feedback Swappa, xda, http://forum.xda-developers.com/itrader.php?u=226428, Swapp Profile: RadYOacTiVe > Swappa, and on the AC boards.

$650 Shipped, Paypal Only, Continental US only. Will ship UPS ground and provide the tracking number.

IMG_1401.JPG

radyoactive

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
LOL. I can't make up my mind which one I like, I like things about different phones. I'm on a Moto X right now but miss the bigger screen on the Ultra/Maxx. The Note is just a bit too big but love everything else about it.

You don't keep phones do you?

Posted via Android Central App

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 4

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Nice package! If you can't make a sale as a group, I wouldn't mind getting the wireless charging case. Good luck! Buyers, this is a guy you want to buy from!

radyoactive

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Last price drop to $600 and will go on ebay on Sunday. I will give you guys first shot at it before updating the price on Swappa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams