Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    589 Global Posts

Default FS: Brand new black Verizon LG G2 32GB--never used or opened & huge VZW Galaxy S3 32GB Bundle

SOLD: Bought this awesome Verizon LG G2 32GB for my wife at Christmas but she decided that her trusty DNA was good enough & instead she wanted to go with a separate tablet
    Price: $445 shipped OBO
    Condition: Totally stock, never opened, removed from box or even powered on.
    Includes: All original retail items, packaging in perfect condition
    Shipping Details: USPS Priority w/ insurance & DC. Will ship via another method if you let me know ahead of time and cover the difference.
    Payment Options: PayPal or MO preferred but I can accept other methods if absolutely necessary
    Photos: Coming soon!
    Contact Info: PM or post below for details.

********************************************************************************************************************************
    Rare 32GB Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 32GB version in blue with tons of accessories!
    Price: $300 shipped OBO
    Condition: Phone was bought new in August 2012 and used until October of 2013. Never hacked, modded or harmed in any way.
    Running the official JB 4.1.2 build (not the new 4.3 update). Overall phone condition is 9/10 with no major blemishes or problems at all other than some rub marks on the stock battery door from it being in a case constantly. Only minor issue with this phone is that there is some looseness around the microUSB port from keeping it plugged in with some cheap cables. This is an acknowledged problems with all GS3s after some usage. The stock cable works fine as do better quality microUSB cables such as CablesToGo or MediaBridge but some thin generic cables do need to be jiggled or pressed in to make full contact.
    This S3 was kept in a case 100% of its life & had a screen protector applied about half of its life. Always babied and very gently used by me personally.

Includes: All original retail items &packaging in perfect condition. Retail accessories have never even been used or touched (stereo headset included). Stock battery still holds a full charge.
    Also includes:

Bluetooth & NFC stuff
    1x 5-pack of genuine Samsung TecTiles NFC tags, new sealed package
    1x genuine Samsung HM1700 Bluetooth headset in blue to match phone. Sealed new retail packaging, never opened. Headset has A2DP, voice prompts etc. Includes OEM AC adapter.

Batteries & Chargers:
    1x Genuine Samsung Spare battery charging system (OEM battery, OEM AC adapter, desktop dock) like new in original packaging. Includes original OEM Samsung battery, barely used
    2x ZeroLemon 2300mAh extended OEM size batteries (more juice but fits under the stock battery cover). Barely used.
    2x QCell 2100mAh batteries with NFC. Barely used.
    1x Hyperion 4200mAh extended battery with NFC. Has some use on it but still holds a full charge. Has a matching extended battery cover in blue that has a crack on it but otherwise works fine (Hyperion will send you a new one if you request it)
    2x generic AC external spare battery charger (chargers all batteries of all sizes listed above) with USB port for charging phone simultaneously. One is perfect but the other has a loose spring-loaded charging pin that you can probably fix if you are handy and open it up.

Cases:
    1x genuine Samsung OEM flip case in blue. Has barely been used.
    2x cases for the above extended battery. One is a Qcell glossy model with a bit of wear and the other is a Hyperion textured TPU case that is perfect. Both are black.
    1x Diztronic black matte rubberized case in very good condition. This is my favorite of the bunch due to its thinness.

That's a total of 7 batteries, 5 chargers and 4 cases + a headset & pack of NFC tags!

Item Location: Charlotte, NC
    Shipping Details: USPS Priority w/ insurance & DC. Will ship via another method if you let me know ahead of time and cover the difference.

Payment Options: PayPal or MO preferred but I can accept other methods if absolutely necessary

Photos: Coming soon!

Contact Info: PM or post below for details.
    Last edited by NothingIsTrue; 03-01-2014 at 12:23 AM.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Global Posts
    589 Global Posts

Default Re: FS: Brand new black Verizon LG G2 32GB--never used or opened & huge VZW Galaxy S3 32GB Bundle

Bump! Make an offer! Photos just added!

Photos of the G2 and packaging:

Photos of the GS3 & accessories:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    589 Global Posts

Default Re: FS: Brand new black Verizon LG G2 32GB--never used or opened & huge VZW Galaxy S3 32GB Bundle

Price drops------ GS3 bundle now $295 shipped, G2 is now $440 shipped
    rule the air.

Global Posts
    1,120 Global Posts

Just a friendly bump, but I thought I'd chime in that the G2 can be bought directly from VZW for $450. You may want to lower the price a bit more to get a few bites. Good luck! :)
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    589 Global Posts

Hey, no sales tax here! Thanks for the tip. G2 now down to $430 shipped OBO
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Global Posts
    589 Global Posts

G2 price lowered to $425 shipped.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Global Posts
    589 Global Posts

G2 lowered to $425, GS3 bundle lowered to $285
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Global Posts
    589 Global Posts

G2 lowered to $415 shipped, GS3 bundle lowered to $275 shipped
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Global Posts
    589 Global Posts

G2 now $405 shipped, GS3 bundle now $265 shipped!
    rule the air.

Global Posts
    1,120 Global Posts

If you ever decided to sell for $300, I'd be all over it. I know it's a longshot, but after using my upgrade to get my wife a 5S, I need to buy used or retail.

Well, anyways, a friendly bump for you sir.
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

Global Posts
    589 Global Posts

G2 now $400 shipped, GS3 now $260 shipped. Cannot do $300 (yet) but I am willing to entertain reasonable offers!
    rule the air.

Global Posts
    1,120 Global Posts

If you ever drop more into my area, I am willing to negotiate in that area, PM me :)

Another bump for you

Would you have any interest in a droid maxx , HTC one , droid mini droid ultra or moto x for trade for the g2?

Posted via Android Central App
    rule the air.

Global Posts
    1,120 Global Posts

I was able to find a G2 more around my price range, but it won't stop me from providing some friendly bumps
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

Global Posts
    589 Global Posts

Bumps appreciated. Only thing I would be interested in trading for whatsoever would be a One Max for VZW. Otherwise, just looking for a straight up sale.

G2 lowered to $390 shipped, GS3 bundle lowered to $255 shipped.
    nubirdman likes this.
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  

Global Posts
    589 Global Posts

G2 down to $385 shipped

Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    ROM
    liquidsmooth

Trade for note 2 ? Mint box cords verizon

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Any interest in trading for a mint white droid ultra? Accessories still in plastic and a bumper cases?
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #19  

Global Posts
    589 Global Posts

Thanks for the offers but I'm not interested in ANY trades of ANY kind unless it's possibly for a VZW One Max. Right now I just want to sell this G2 ASAP. I am getting sick of people saying they will buy it and flaking out and not returning messages or sending payments.

if you need references, I have 100% perfect Heatware under hkklife (539-0-0).

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #20  

Global Posts
    589 Global Posts

G2 holding firm, just waiting on someone to finally send payment. Still available as of this writing. GS3 down to $250 shipped for everything. This one's gotta go!
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #21  

Global Posts
    589 Global Posts

G2 has *finally* been sold to someone who actually sends payment as promised. Galaxy S3 bundle still available and is down to $245 shipped!

22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #22  

Global Posts
    589 Global Posts

Galaxy S3 bundle still available for $235 shipped!
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #23  

Global Posts
    589 Global Posts

$230 shipped!

24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #24  

Global Posts
    589 Global Posts

GS3 bundle $225 shipped

25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #25  

Global Posts
    589 Global Posts

Bump. GS3 bundle lowered to $220 shipped. At least make an offer! This sucker has gotta go ASAP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast