Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By droid747
  • 1 Post By mbar9607
  • 1 Post By mbar9607
  • 1 Post By mbar9607
  • 1 Post By droid747
  • 1 Post By droid747
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default TWO Verizon Droids: HTC ONE and MOTO X!! For Verizon CUSTOM MOTO X!

Mint Condtion Verizon MOTO X (white) and Mint Condition HTC ONE
    No price, just a straight Trade< looking for a Teakwood back(coming soon) white face orange accent, or mint back orange accent.
    EDIT: I would sell both phones together for 650 as well, payment via western Union. Same shipping as below.
    Both Verizon phones
    Both Mint condition
    MOTO X includes 3 black cases, HTC ONE includes super thin clear/green case and purple two piece soft touch case
    Located in Vernal, Utah
    Will ship USPS 2-3 day shipping
    Looking for no cash here( see edit above)...just straight trade. Traders ship phones at same time same shipping.

Dont miss out guys!! This is a Deal you cant pass up! You have an upgrade? Want to customize a Moto X for me and get a moto x and HTC one in trade? You could make some good cash here and end up with two of the best android phones on the market!! I dont have the cash right now, but I have the phones, so Im willing to barter! I gave my Bamboo back moto x to my girl, and really want another one!! HTC ONE is 32 Gig, MOTO X is 16 gig. Hit me up if you wanna barter!

TWO Verizon Droids: HTC ONE and MOTO X!! For Verizon CUSTOM MOTO X!-img_20140117_075409372.jpg
    TWO Verizon Droids: HTC ONE and MOTO X!! For Verizon CUSTOM MOTO X!-img_20140117_075419573.jpg
    TWO Verizon Droids: HTC ONE and MOTO X!! For Verizon CUSTOM MOTO X!-img_20131109.jpg

Hit me up in PM or Email, or respond here guys! Appreciate it! TGIF!!
    ~ Still Waters Run Deep ~

Default Re: TWO Verizon Droids: HTC ONE and MOTO X!! For Verizon CUSTOM MOTO X!

I might be interested in this trade. I sent you a PM
    Thanked by:
    westiewanderer likes this.

still looking to make a deal?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

You bet!

Posted via Android Central App
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

TWO Verizon Droids: HTC ONE and MOTO X!! For Verizon CUSTOM MOTO X!-imag0087.jpg

TWO Verizon Droids: HTC ONE and MOTO X!! For Verizon CUSTOM MOTO X!-imag0088.jpg

send me a PM and I'll give you my cell number to talk more details

sent you a PM

Sent you a response from your response earlier today

Trade pending with me. Have his custom moto x ordered

Thanked by:
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Looks like I have a trade started with Droid747 guys! Thanks for the interest!