Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Nexus S 4G - Good Condition - with case, screen protector, headset, box, and booklets

I've also listed this sale on Swappa, and I'd prefer to sell through there because of the additional protection for both buyer and seller. I'm posting it here because I thought our community might be interested...

I'm selling a used Nexus S 4G. This was a new purchase and not refurbished. The phone is in good condition, since it has spent it's entire life in a case and screen protector. It's never been rooted and is running the latest stock update (Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean).

This phone would definitely work with Sprint and Ting. It could possibly work with Virgin or Boost, but the buyer would need to verify this before purchasing.
    I am including all the accessories that I have for this phone:

• A used TPU case (translucent grey with an argyle pattern)
    • A new anti-glare screen protector (never been used) with instructions, cleaning cloth, and application card
    • The original unused headset that came with the phone (also never been used)
    • The original box (with barcodes, MEID, etc) and original booklets/documentation.

There are some minor scuffs on the back cover and some minor scuffing at the top and bottom of the glass (near the earpiece and capacitive buttons) as these areas were outside of the screen protector. The touchscreen/display area does not have any scuffs or scratches.

Ships from New Orleans, LA to the US. No international buyers please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nexus S 4G - Good Condition - with case, screen protector, headset, box, and booklets-img_20140120_141229.jpg   Nexus S 4G - Good Condition - with case, screen protector, headset, box, and booklets-img_20140120_141041.jpg   Nexus S 4G - Good Condition - with case, screen protector, headset, box, and booklets-img_20140120_141107.jpg   Nexus S 4G - Good Condition - with case, screen protector, headset, box, and booklets-img_20140120_141810.jpg   Nexus S 4G - Good Condition - with case, screen protector, headset, box, and booklets-img_20140120_141826.jpg  

2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Nexus S 4G - Good Condition - with case, screen protector, headset, box, and booklets

3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Nexus S 4G - Good Condition - with case, screen protector, headset, box, and booklets

Double shoot: I copied and pasted the info from the Swappa listing, and didn't follow the Marketplace template ... and apparently you can't edit Marketplace posts

Thread title: WTS - Nexus S 4G
    Item Description: per OP
    Price: $75
    Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Sprint phone (CDMA). Verified that it can be transferred to Ting. May be possible to use on Boost or Virgin, but the buyer must verify
    Condition: Good. Works as expected. Minor scuffs
    Includes: used TPU case, new screen protector, never used headset, original box and docs
    Item Location: New Orleans, LA
    Shipping Details: Ship to US via USPS Priority
    Payment Options: please purchase through Swappa
    Additional Info: see OP
    Photos: see OP
    Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

After doing a little more research, I dropped the price to $65. Nexus S 4G (Sprint) For Sale - ZFT357 - $65 > Swappa