Help on pricing: Galaxy S4 32GB (VZW) with unlocked bootloader
I'm considering selling my device, but I don't have a clue what price I should set.
Here are the important parts:
Galaxy S4 (condition 9.5/10) 32GB White Frost phone
Rooted with unlocked bootloader and CMR + cyanogenmod installed (read: no safestrap needed to load ROMs)
Galaxy S4s with unlocked bootloaders are rare enough, but a 32GB VZW version is a figurative unicorn in the wild. Even so, exceedingly rare doesn't translate to high demand, and as a very tiny % of people in the world actually appreciate or care about the fact that the bootloader is unlocked, I suspect there isn't exactly a large pool of buyers clamoring for my phone.
So, wondering what a fair price for this device would be.
Please note this is not a real WTS thread, so please do not submit actual offers. Mods, if this type of thread is not allowed (I read the rules and it made no mention) apologies in advance.
RegardsRooted & ROM'd 32GB White Mist Verizon Galaxy S4
- 04-11-2014, 04:30 PM #2
- 04-11-2014, 04:46 PM #3
Re: Help on pricing: Galaxy S4 32GB (VZW) with unlocked bootloader
$250 is a little shy... my suggestion is to go to swappa and look at recently sold devices similar to yours... that phone with all original accessories in great condition is worth 300-350, may be easier to sell completely stock thoughAndroid Central - Super Member
"Don't forget to thank him/her who helped you"
- 04-16-2014, 01:34 PM #4
- By J Bayliss in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 12Last Post: 04-11-2014, 11:03 PM
- By phone-a-holic in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 14Last Post: 04-11-2014, 02:11 PM
- By Joe113 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-11-2014, 01:55 PM
- By hootenatty in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-11-2014, 01:07 PM
- By dswatson83 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-11-2014, 01:03 PM