Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By aximtreo
  • 1 Post By coldRooster
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    670 Global Posts

Default WTT - Nokia Lumia ICON (White with 2 cases and new wireless charger) for Note 3

As the title says, I have a 2 month old Nokia Lumia ICON on Verizon that I want to trade for a Note 3 on Verizon. It has been upgraded to 8.1 but I can flash it back to WP 8.0 in requested. It comes with two cases, Kickstand plus new Cyan Incipio snap-on. It also comes with a brand new Nokia wireless charging block.

PM me with details and for pictures. I'm looking for an even trade but will kick in some $ if the package is right.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Global Posts
    670 Global Posts

Default Re: WTT - Nokia Lumia ICON (White with 2 cases and new wireless charger) for Note 3

Sorry, posted in wrong area. Mod, please move to the marketplace.

Thanks,
    BergerKing likes this.

Default Re: WTT - Nokia Lumia ICON (White with 2 cases and new wireless charger) for Note 3

I have a moto x with three cases box and charger and I could send cash your way if interested.

Posted via Android Central App
    BergerKing likes this.

I have a mint blk note 3. Has an incipio case and extra screen protectors. Have all original packaging. If you still have this phone I am very interested.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain.

Time to die.

Will trade an HTC M8

Open to a droid maxx?

Global Posts
    10,584 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

Please follow the marketplace guidelines if you wish to sell/trade something on Android Central. Will leave opened for now, but bring some pics to the thread please : )
    Marketplace Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums

Bump to see if still available.