Mint Condition - Verizon Droid Turbo 2 32GB - White with Blue Accents - With Extras!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickB2005

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Item Description: Mint Condition - Verizon Droid Turbo 2 32GB - White with Blue Accents - With Extras!
Price:$425
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked through Motorola
Condition: Pretty mint, I would say 9.5/10
Includes:OEM box, Phone, Wall Charger, 2 cases (blue & clear), and a brand new Motorola HK110 bluetooth headset
Item Location: Boston, Mass
Shipping Details: USPS or Fedex
Payment Options: PayPal or Google Wallet
Additional Info: This phone was used for only about a month and a half. Decided to head back to the iPhone. Mint condition comes with screen protector (IQ Shield Film) installed, Two cases one blue and one clear, Original Box, Original Charger. Unlocked tested with T-mobile sim. The phone also comes with a Motorola HK110 Bluetooth Headset, brand new in the box. The phone does not come with the little sim accessory to pop the sim tray open though.

john_v

Q&A Team
Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
If you've gone back to iPhone, any interest in a gold iPad Air 2 16gb with a couple of cases in trade for the Droid?

NickB2005

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
If you've gone back to iPhone, any interest in a gold iPad Air 2 16gb with a couple of cases in trade for the Droid?

Nah, I am alright. I have a 128GB iPad pro that I am using plus I have a Nexus 6 if I ever want to get back to Android...really just looking for the money at the moment to fund the iPhone purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.