Verizon LG G3 in White, Nice shape, with wirelss charging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidinCT

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Still have this, it IS a 32gb model and it has Marshmallow 6.0 on it.... Ready to ship, pay tonight it will go out tomorrow....

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Bump... I guess no interest here. I'll try to get it to swappa today or ebay if I have time, have not decided yet
It may be the fact that it's a little over 2 years old. Not saying your device is bad, but that does put a damper on finding a buyer. To a degree, not too dissimilar from selling a car with 250k on the clock.

DavidinCT

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
It may be the fact that it's a little over 2 years old. Not saying your device is bad, but that does put a damper on finding a buyer. To a degree, not too dissimilar from selling a car with 250k on the clock.

It might be sold, I'll know by the end of the weekend for sure and if is, I will mark this thread as such. Anyway about it, It may be around 2 years old but, It's in almost new shape, with a new battery and has wireless charging. The phone competes up to most modern smarphones and Verizon STILL sells this phone for $300...

So anyway about it, it's a good deal at $150 for a phone in this shape with the feature set...

DavidinCT

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, I was away for the weekend and didn't see the notification for a new post. Ok, Send me a PM I will send you my PayPal email address. As soon as I confirm payment (and sent as a gift), I will ship it out.

I should be able to ship it out tomorrow morning. Maybe even later today but, that might be close (my local post office does not like late afternoons)

DavidinCT

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I have gotten payment, this item is sold, I will be shipping it out later today or first thing in the morning. Mods can close this finally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX