WTS: UNUSED Nexus 6P Graphite 32GB + FREE STUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

backslashV

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Price: $350
Condition: UNUSED Google refurbished
Includes: 1- Phone 2- USB C to A cable 3- USB C to C for charging 4- Wall charger 5- Sim tool 6- OEM box 7- Intelliarmor tempered glass screen protector 8- Diztronic Full Matte Slim-Fit Flexible TPU Case
Shipping: free via USPS
Payment: via PayPal
Questions: Message me or post below
No returns or trading

This phone is UNUSED MANUFACTURER REFURBISHED. LOOKS AND FEELS LIKE BRAND NEW. NO DENTS NO SCRATCHES NOTHING. I took the phone out of the sealed box to take pictures. you can see the seal in the pictures. I have used the charger and the adapter with my previous nexus 6p. I am including a free BRAND NEW Intelliarmor tempered glass screen protector and a used Diztronic Full Matte Slim-Fit Flexible TPU Case. I am also including the box from my original nexus 6p. You can see the protective layer is still on the phone. I never removed it. This phone is directly coming from Google and is refurbished.

You will receive: 1- Phone 2- USB C to A cable 3- USB C to C for charging 4- Wall charger 5- Sim tool 6- OEM box 7- Intelliarmor tempered glass screen protector 8- Diztronic Full Matte Slim-Fit Flexible TPU Case

CHECK IF YOUR CARRIER SUPPORTS THE BANDS ----------- ASK ANY QUESTIONS BEFORE YOU BUY ----------- NO RETURNS ACCEPTED

fQGuXNpg_big.jpgfVoYpSvI_big.jpgHAwqLuuZ_big.jpgloCrGCpg_big.jpgxyPUFCCU_big.jpgzzvZfgCC_big.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12