WTB: WTB: 6Inch+ smartphone.

420lyfe

Nov 1, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys, what's going on. I'm looking to purchase a 6" smartphone. I have seen the Original Xiaomi Mi Max and a couple of other devices which include Galaxy mega 6.3, Xperia z Ultra and whatnot. I wanted to make a post here as well and see if anyone here might have a suitable device for me.

My budget is $300-350. I have PayPal and Google wallet ready to purchase.

If you have anything that matches my needs please feel free to post below or PM me.

Zip: 80215

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
If you want a great deal in a huge phone and don't need massively fast, look at the HTC One Max. I had one, loved it, but it was too big for me. But for something to watch movies on it's ideal. Great sound and display. And it's cheap.at about $200. If you're interested I have a Samsung S6 Edge Plus which is 5.7", It's going up here as soon as i can take a few pics. Also a great phone. But too big for me. I will be asking $320.

420lyfe

Nov 1, 2016
Visit site
Thank you for your detailed response MikeLip.

I am looking for a huge phone without top notch specs. I am in need of the screen really, the s6 edge plus is not suitable for me as I'm looking for 6"+ screens. I do however appreciate your offer.

I will try looking into the HTC one max. I haven't ever paid much attention to the device before. It might be a good fit for me. Thanks again for the suggestion

420lyfe

Nov 1, 2016
Visit site
Greetings Krazyatom, I appreciate your suggestion. I am looking for a phone within the sizes of 6 - 6.44" something that I'd be able to still pocket as I will be using as a secondary phone as well.

I have however been looking at the one max. It's not exactly 6" but it's close enough and provides just exactly what I need. I have also really been looking at the xiaomi mi mix since it's in the same price range as the one max.

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Greetings Krazyatom, I appreciate your suggestion. I am looking for a phone within the sizes of 6 - 6.44" something that I'd be able to still pocket as I will be using as a secondary phone as well.

I have however been looking at the one max. It's not exactly 6" but it's close enough and provides just exactly what I need. I have also really been looking at the xiaomi mi mix since it's in the same price range as the one max.
Mi Max is what you meant.
Mi Mix is in a different league price wise.
Good luck with your search.

420lyfe

Nov 1, 2016
Visit site
Finally placed an order for the one max and hoping that it's going to be good enough for me... I will also be keeping my options open. I may not like the device so I will keep this thread open for some offers incase one of you wanted to sell their devices.

CVisk

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
I have a Nexus 6 with lots of accessories, including cases, a wireless charger, glass screen protector, and the original Project Fi kit unopened which has a case, portable charger, and earbuds. $300 shipped.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze