Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By TMavC5
  • 1 Post By Zendroid1
  • 1 Post By Zendroid1
  • 1 Post By robstunner
  • 1 Post By bunky1971
  • 1 Post By bunky1971
  • 1 Post By Ry
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    CrackBerrian

Global Posts
    36,750 Global Posts
    Carrier

Default Feedback for worldspy99 - Positive

Item: MINT Verizon Z10 With Extras (Sony Xperia Z Ultra 6833)

Date: 6/9/2014

Feedback: Traded my Sony Xperia Z Ultra for his Nexus 5, plus he is letting me borrow and try a Moto X, which I might keep and return the Nexus 5 instead. This trader has gone above and beyond for me. He shipped first since my Sony is the only phone I have on my T-Mobile line. I then shipped out after trying the Nexus 5 for 2 days. He was very accomodating. Yes I gave up a little bit in value phone wise, but he has more than made up for it with his efforts to please me. I was really looking to get out from under my gigantic phone! I highly recommend this trader! Oh his shipping was superfast also and his communication was superb!
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  
    CrackBerrian

Global Posts
    36,750 Global Posts
    Carrier

Default Re: Feedback WorldSpy99 - Positive

Item: Sandstone 64GB OnePlus One *UNLOCKED*

Date: 2/27/2015

Feedback: Oops we did it again! I traded the Nexus 5 back to WS for his OPO in an off AC transaction, wasn't really looking but was game to try the OnePlus One. Well in this transaction he bought back the OPO for a reasonable cost. Negotiation were fair and both parties were happy. I have moved on to a Note 4 which I obtained in another transaction also off AC. A + buyer, trader, etc!

Global Posts
    828 Global Posts

Default Feedback WorldSpy99 - Positive

I was a bit skeptical making transaction with name like "WORLDSPY" That didn't settle well at first, but after exchange several email and PM, he sounded very sincere and honest. Feedback section does help knowing who you dealing with. Definitely will buy stuff from him again. Thanks buddy!

http://forums.androidcentral.com/mar...ml#post4440953
    worldspy99 likes this.

Thumbs up Feedback WorldSpy99 - Positive

Just completed a trade with WorldSpy99 at a local Starbucks. I traded an unlocked mint iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray 64GB along with the box and all accessories as well as 2 used cases (incipio and apple blue silicon) for a brand new sealed in box 64GB Nexus 6 in Midnight Blue.

The trade could not have gone smoother. Had fun chatting with him and he showed me quite a few things that I hadn't known about checking out phones in a trade. I'd definitely recommend WorldSpy99 and would do business again with him in a heartbeat!

Here is the link to my original posting: http://forums.androidcentral.com/mar...s6-wanted.html
    worldspy99 likes this.

Just sold this nexus 6 back to worldspy and of course the transaction was super smooth. Met up locally and chatted a bit. Definitely don't be afraid to do business with him!
    worldspy99 likes this.
    Android Connoisseur

Global Posts
    974 Global Posts

tem: LG G Flex 2 (AT&T) [H950]
    Link: SIM Unlocked G Flex 2 // 5.1.1 updated // Brand New // Everything In Box

Second transaction with worldspy99 and just like the first it went flawlessly. Easy to talk to, no problems, no hiccups or hangups. Easy to reach and simply, easily trustworthy.

SIM Unlocked G Flex 2 // 5.1.1 updated // Brand New // Everything In Box
    worldspy99 likes this.

Global Posts
    2,303 Global Posts
    Carrier
    JEDI MASTER

More positive feedback for worldspy99
    Date: 2-8-2016
    Link: ***MINT*** Samsung Galaxy Alpha 32GB AT&T + Extras!
    Feedback : easy member to deal with. Great guy to talk to too. Would deal with Himanshu on anything he posts without question. Thank you my friend
    worldspy99 likes this.

Global Posts
    2,303 Global Posts
    Carrier
    JEDI MASTER

Continuing our device exchange
    Worldspy99 and I have done several deals off marketplace, but, feel the need to recognize his efforts and ability to work with members. We've probably done a half dozen off marketplace deals and each gets better and better. Thank you!
    worldspy99 likes this.

Item: http://forums.androidcentral.com/mar...en-2015-a.html

Date: 15JAN2016

Smooth transaction. Shipped quickly. Packed nicely.
    worldspy99 likes this.