Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Q&A Jedi

Global Posts
    37,055 Global Posts
    Carrier

Default Feedback ragnarokx - Positive

Item: Kanex MHL 2.0 to HDMI Adapter - New

Date: 3/25/2013

Feedback: Bought hdmi adapter from Casey. Was reasonable on price negotiations. (I never pay retail) Shipping was super fast and his communications were excellent. You can consider this guy a first class trader!
    ragnarokx likes this.

Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Carrier
    TSM's UKB

Default Positive feedback for ragnarokx

Item: 2013 Nexus 7 32GB
    Date: 10/16/2014

Price for item (and accessories) was very reasonable. Communication was great and seller was very patient with a couple of my replies, much appreciated! Shipping was fast and item was received in the condition that was described, which was like new! Would definitely purchase from ragnarokx again!

(2013 model) Nexus 7 WiFi 32GB Tablet Like New with Originals and Cases!

Default Feedback for ragnarokx

Saw his post for his Nexus 5 for sale. Was looking at the thread for a bit before deciding to pull the trigger and buy. (just wanted to make sure I would be happy with the Nexus 5)
    Transaction went smooth. Made an offer on his item for sale and agreed on a price and payment set right away. He answered all my questions quickly and kept his word on shipment date and provide tracking. Would definitely buy from him again. Great guy to handle buying from.

Item was received a day after the original date (due to lazy post office worker in my neighborhood) phone box and all accessories were accounted for and in excellent condition. Packaged was better than what Google probably would send.

As for experience with the Nexus 5 I'm loving it so far. Excellent size for me.

Thanks ragnarokx!!!

Default Re: Feedback for ragnarokx

Quote Originally Posted by dakid2k6 View Post
    Saw his post for his Nexus 5 for sale. Was looking at the thread for a bit before deciding to pull the trigger and buy. (just wanted to make sure I would be happy with the Nexus 5)
    Transaction went smooth. Made an offer on his item for sale and agreed on a price and payment set right away. He answered all my questions quickly and kept his word on shipment date and provide tracking. Would definitely buy from him again. Great guy to handle buying from.

Item was received a day after the original date (due to lazy post office worker in my neighborhood) phone box and all accessories were accounted for and in excellent condition. Packaged was better than what Google probably would send.

As for experience with the Nexus 5 I'm loving it so far. Excellent size for me.

Thanks ragnarokx!!!
    Sounds like a stand up person, wish there were more out there like that.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  
    Q&A Jedi

Global Posts
    37,055 Global Posts
    Carrier

Default Re: Feedback for ragnarokx

Quote Originally Posted by itguyjax8430 View Post
    Sounds like a stand up person, wish there were more out there like that.
    He was one of the original Mods here.