WTT droid x2 for thrill 4g (optimus 3d) or evo 3d

meany105

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
TERMS OF TRADE
I will accept offers from people regardless of post count, see additional info. Any different offers will be considered as long as they are posted on this thread (not PMed) as they act as free bumps (feel free to PM offers I listed or questions)

Got a good condition droid X2 flashed with eclipse 1.3 I'd like to trade for any dual core android phone. i'd prefer a gsm and/or 3D phone, but feel free to make any offers (cash works too)

CONDITION OF PHONE

I'm nearly (90%) sure that the phone has a bad esn. I bought it to replace my 2nd gen ipod touch, and the seller didn't mention anything about the ESN. The screen is pretty good. When the screen is on you can'tsee any flaws no matter how hard you look. When the phone is off, you can see 2-3 shallow scratches, each about .7cm long. When you really strain and reflect a ton of light off the screen while it is turned off, you can notice an additional 3 or 4 microscratches, but these are only visible if you really really look and almost want to see additional scratches.

The rest of the phone is also good. The microusb port is pushed in about 1mm farther than the hdmi port, but It works fine, so that may be a manufacturer defect. The hdmi port also works fine, and the i've run the fix you need to get full hdmi mirroring working on eclipse 1.3 (it's available by default on stock MOTOBLUR). All the buttons (volume, navigation, power) work flawlessly as does the headphone jack, speaker, mic, notification led, and light sensor. Haptic feedback, WiFi, bluetooth, and of course the 8mp dual led flash camera, also work flawlessly. The GPS, i'm not quite sure about. It turns on, but even with all location services enabled, I can't get a fix, I think this may be because of the esn

I have yet to run into any problems that hasen't been easily remedied with some software fix, although this is my first android, so it may be that I just haven't noticed them (doubtful, but I'm
trying to be honest)
There are a few small paint chips on the rim of the phone, but they don't affect the awesome build quality and everything is still tight and wiggle free. The back battery cover, an easily replaceable part, looks like someone went at it with a key, but the damage is ONLY to the removable battery cover. There isn't one scratch on the rest of the back. You can easily replace the cover for under 5$ without any technical knowhow whatsoever ever (it's the removable cover you take off to access the battery), however it hasn't bothered me so I haven't replaced it.
WHAT I WANT

Everything on the phone must work. If it's GSM, then i need to be able to put my SIM card in it and have it work (although 3g isn't important, just voice and text). If it's the EVO, then I don't care if it has a bad esn or not. The screen needs to have very few scratches and they MOST DEFINITELY CAN NOT NOT NOT NOT be visible with the screen on. The camera needs to be of equally good condition.

All the buttons must work, and all of the sensors must also work.

ADDITIONAL INFO

Feel free to make offers public or private. I will also accept offers from people regardless of post #, but you will definitely be sending the phone to me first and then I will send my phone once I receive yours. People with higher post counts will be considered on a case by case basis, i'll try to be reasonable, but i'm a full time student, so I really can't afford to be ripped off. Once again, feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

PHOTOS

The complete set of high res photos

oj58MaCyBlcLrGjQgYpo0dMTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech