List Your Top 5 Android Widgets

StraightWisdom

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
No special order:

- Beautiful Widgets (Smaller Home Weather)
- Launcher Pro (Calendar, FB, Twitter, People)
- Turtle Photoframe - For my photos -->Free
- Couldskipper - Music player --> Free
- Multiicon - I use this in conjunction with Application Folder Pro --> Multicon Free

My favorite part is that I can use the Application Folder Pro widget within the Multicon widget so I can put 4 Application Folder widgets in the 1x1 Multicon widget and access Apps, Contacts, or Bookmarks with ease. If you're a folder person and like to group stuff up... This is a must do.

Yanks4me

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Which do you all think is the best for saving your battery & app.saver? I had to set my Verizon Fascinate back to the factory settings,and lost all my apps! Thanks for your suggestions!

theyouthexpress

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I mainly used my Android phone for checking emails on gmail.....I mostly used Social Networking websites like facebook, twitter for chating purpose and also play games on it.....

Stardate Tab 10.1

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Android Pro Widgets- these are all of launcher pro's widgets without having to use launcher pro. I get launcher pros widgets on stock android or any other launcher like adw ex.

Widgetoid- shortcuts to wifi and many others.

Desktop Vizualizer- I use this with folder organizer so I can use my own icon for folders or other apps.

Yahoo Sportacular- allows you to have a simple widget where you can select whatever teams you want and have a scoreboard or upcoming games for just that team. Great for college basketball.

Android Taskbar Pro- quick taskbar widget that basically functions like clicking the windows start button on PC's. Most of my apps are all located on this simple widget for quick access. I use this instead of a dock on one of the launchers.

sent from Tapatalk App

Polish Prince

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
This is not a widget, but the fact that you set up a "swype" action for any of the icons you have on the Launcher Pro Plus scrollable dock, this allows you to have up to 10 functions per dock. Since you can have up to 3 docks, this is 30 customizable features on the dock alone.

I use the PolyClock widget which tells me what time it is in certain parts of the world.

Extended Controls is very useful. I have this set up at the top of my home screen with 5 features I regularly toggle on and off. I also have a single EC widget on my last screen which has a 2x2 stand alone widget for the flashlight feature. I'm sure It will come in handy one day when I really need it.

DigiClock widget looks great & allows me to set my alarm clock with ease.

I use "Agenda" scrollable widget on my home screen which I have set up to show only my work schedule. I have the great Launcher Pro Plus calendar widget which shows all my events full screen on another screen.

Finally, I have 4 TapaTalk widgets bundled together making visiting my favorite forums simple.

Really can't say enough about any of the Launcher Pro Plus widgets. Makes the phone a productive tool.

I occasionally switch to using SPB 3D SHELL launcher. This has a unique Birthday widget which works flawlessly.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using TapaTalk. Kay pof shinum wif a bardle doo.

Shawn James

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
swipepad << in any screen you can swipe your phone and leads to a screen to access any other app on your phone
circle battery widget << tells you your battery level
turtle photframe < photos
google music < muisc
mlb at bat < i have the lite version ( not buying the paid one) but i like it cause the widget i can browse all mlb scores quickly

Last edited:

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Minimalistic Text (so flexible)
Power Control Plus
Simple Calendar
My Verizon (checking bandwidth)

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Tapatalk (forum reader)
Noteeverything(notes/agenda)
FlexT9(keyboard)
Business calendar
Touchdown ( email )
Folder organizer

sent from Evo4G using Tapatalk

ArmorD

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Swipe Pad - Touch a specific spot on your screen(left top for me), and it'll bring up a grid with app shortcuts that you have chosen.

Beautiful Widgets - You already know,a customizable weather/clock widget.

Search - needs no introduction.

I don't use much widgets since I often change my rom, and ergo I have to re-add the widgets every time.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Android Central Forums

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
1. Fancy Widgets 4x2 Clock/Weather Widget (Center Screen Top)
2. Jorte 4x5 Monthly Calendar Widget (On my Right Screen)
3. Power Control Widget (Stock Android) (On my Left Screen Top)