Vote for your favorite browser

What browser is best?

• Total voters

takeshi

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
just wondering which browser you guys would recommend, the native browser for the vibrant, dolphin, or opera ?
I recommend trying them out yourself -- particularly since you didn't qualify what you meant by "best". You can't beat first hand experience. And you don't have to use just one. I have 3 at the moment.

mldiroff

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I used xScope for a while, like it, then switched to Opera and really liked it, and just started using Dolphin HD and LOVE it......

androidvirgin

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Disliked Dolphin HD from the start. I really liked Dolphin (non-HD) with Eclair, but ever since FroYo, Dolphin has sucked a**! using stock now.

synesthete

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I use Opera for general purposes. If I have to access something that can't be accessed from a mobile user agent, then I will switch to dolphin. I really dislike the UI in dolphin though and the tabs take up way too much room.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I would never use the free version of Dolphin, but I like the paid one. I'm looking forward to the "Major Upgrade" they say they are about to release.

dragozoid

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I would never use the free version of Dolphin, but I like the paid one. I'm looking forward to the "Major Upgrade" they say they are about to release.
By free do you mean regular version? Because both versions are free.

From what I just read, the standard version is for 1.5 and 1.6 only while the HD version is for 2.0+.

Groucho

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I have now tried them all and settled on Dolphin HD for my Dinc. Stock is a very close second but all of the others are way behind in terms of speed and ease of use. Speed is all I really care about. I access very few videos, no social networks and no games. The web sites I visit are normally for business and Dolphin works the best for me.

thechemE#CB

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
stock does everything i need it to do and quick. I especially love how it reformats the page so you don't have to scroll back and forth to read.

Super Turtleman

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Anybody know if any of these browsers work very well with Mafia Wars? I have Stock & Dolphin HD and neither lets me use Mafia Wars the way I would on my computer. The links tend to not work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armeniomanuel