Vote for your favorite browser

What browser is best?

• Total voters

Innocencio

May 31, 2011
Visit site
dolphin. if you haven't tried it...superlative bookmarking, tabbed browsing, customizable...

download it, open it up, longpress the screen and slide it right...pow that's your bookmark side tab.

hdavuluri

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I've tried Dolphin HD, Dolphin Mini, Opera, Opera Mini, Skyfire, Stock browser, xScope, Firefox and Miren browser.

So far, the most appealing of these has been Miren browser followed by Opera Mini and Dolphin Mini. Miren strikes a good balance between interface, features and speed.

I'm surprised chrome hasn't been launched for Android or is it the stock browser?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm still using Opera Mini and it has not failed to out-do the others on my low spec Hero.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

kcerica

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
It seems like everytime i try a new browser I go back to stock. I wish i could try Firefox but its not compatible with my phone but a nice basic browser that runs pretty fast on my phone is boat browser mini. All others i have tried are slower than stock on my phone. It doesn't have as many extras as miren or dolphin but it has more than stock & screen shot

angusgreer

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
l am looking for the best browser for my backflip- I need an exit program button and would like one that is fast and doesn't use much data
The stock browser on my backflip seems faster than Opera, but at least opera has an exit program button

any suggestion?

schwick

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
I've tried almost all of the browsers that are available on the Android Market, but Dolphin Browser HD and xScope got my attention. Both of them are easy to use, fast and feature rich.

jdcnosse

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Right now I'd say Dolphin Mini. I don't need all the extra features of the full blown Dolphin HD, and on my Optimus V the Mini runs smoother/faster :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze