Vote for your favorite Twitter app

What is your favorite Twitter app?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

packerbacker

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Used to be Twicca, but yesterday out of curiosity I downloded Tweetdeck and I haven't turned back. Though, I think it may be a battery drainer. My battery seems to have gone today like crazy, and I've only really been on Tweetdeck. I do like it a lot though, and will probably make it my primary app. Twicca's still on my phone as a backup.

FromBBtoDroid

Aug 3, 2010
statecollegefood.blogspot.com
Hm

So many options. I used Twitter official for a while. Switched to Seesmic and liked that. Did the Touiteur route. Enjoyed some TweetDeck Beta for a bit. Now all of these people are talking about twicca so I give that a shot. I'm addicted to it now. I do enjoy the dark UI, especially with my current ROM/Theme combo. No one better come out with a new twitter app in the near future.

MikeYasuragi

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Anyone tied Tvider Pro? It sounds interesting... I'll give it a shot :)
As far as I can tell, it doesn't actually integrate with your twitter account the way most clients do. It seems that it is only useful for adding media to tweets.

On another note, twicca has so far been my favorite. I've tried Twidroyd, Twitter, Touiteur, Hootsuite, Tweetcaster, Sobees, Seesmic, Swift, Tweetdeck, and various others that I honestly can't remember. I keep coming back to twicca.

One reason I do is that I get a LOT of links from people I follow, and so many of the popular clients can't open links in new tabs. The only ones I've found that do so are Touiteur, Tweetcaster, and twicca. Anyone know of any others with this functionality?

chefkeyser

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Plume Premium is the bomb. Looks great, lots of customization. I was a big Tweetdeck user, but it always seemed glitchy on my phone.

sanibel

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
One reason I do is that I get a LOT of links from people I follow, and so many of the popular clients can't open links in new tabs. The only ones I've found that do so are Touiteur, Tweetcaster, and twicca. Anyone know of any others with this functionality?

Not sure about "links." I use TweetDeck and links are opened via browser.

Plume Premium is the bomb.

It'd s great app. My only gripe is its small font which is why I always go back to TweetDeck.

Status
Not open for further replies.